Thread: T-bol

RoidBoid is offline Member

Cool T-bol

hi can anyone speak highly of t-bol or had an experiance with the stuff? thanks for your time

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    its a good oral steroid , one of the few which u can run on its own and u can also stack it if u like.

i put on 10 lbs of lbm kept around 6 of it. what do u wish to know?

just want to know if its worth thinking of later down the line, would you say this is better for gains and strength then anavar ?

i never tried var but from what i hear tbol is supposed to be better in gains, not sure about strength but i think strength too. plus tbol is much cheaper

hmmmm, ye sounds like a good option to me. i just started a var cycle and im thinking how much money i could have saved, ow well when i finish this one ill have 10weeks off then prob give this t-bol a go if not go onto jabs if i can find one for lean gains and strength with low detection and wont fuk my joints

u can stack them together. ive seen people run 4 weeks of var and 4 weeks of tbol. might be something to think about

u can also try using the search function. theres an endless of tbol and var threads

hmmm ye but wouldnt tht do me in abit, ive just come off a d-bol cycle and dont wnt to lose the gains so im hoping the var will keep them up, im on protein shakes,creatin poweder,animal multi vits,amino acid, thermo crush and sooner or later my stomach gonna start hating me, what kind of dosage for the anavar and t-bol cycle u recon?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    do a search for tbol there is a sh*t load of info on this board about it, and yes its a great oral

u just came off dbol ? jeezus man u love orals dont u. u might wanna get some liver protection like milk thistle. once u try injectables u gonna regret spendin all that money on orals trust me.

i would do tbol around 50-60mg ed
    var 60-70 mg ed

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I too am thinking about taking T-bol. I've searched this website for some threads on T-bol and found a few. Has anybody in here actually taken T-bol personally. I'm wondering how far into the cycle did you notice results? Where their gains on size or strength or both? I just finished a cycle of DNP so obviously i'm trying to keep my BF%/water retention as low as possible. Right now i'm throwing around taking 50mgs a day of T-bol. Any suggestions? The more input the better.

Hudson is offline Junior Member
    How old are you?

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    good ol' roidboid you and hudson should get along great

My good friend jbonez, hope you're well

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Tbol is basically Dbol but not as strong, less sides, and you hold on to gains better.

respek is offline Associate Member
    I am also thinking of running a tbol cycle for 8 weeks (is that long enough?) at 50 mg/day. I have read that tbol is good because there are few side effects, you keep most of your gains and it DOES NOT shut you down. I was going to add some anavar or andriol test to the cycle but 1. I don't know how much it will help. 2. anavar and andriol are very expensive.

All steroids shut you down, it may not be as bad as others but you still need a proper PCT

I'm soon to be 25, is that ok Hudson? Also what do you see as far as gains? Noticable gains in strength, size or both? I was thinking about taking it by itself or maybe stacking it with Methyl 1-D (test booster). Think its a good idea to stack the Methyl 1-D with 50mgs of T-bol? Any input will be appreciated.

Methyl 1-D isn't a test booster. I wouldn't bother with it either, if you're going to use steroids , then you don't need any prohormones.

Do you think 50mgs of T-bol will be strong enough to see noticeable gains? Again I don't really have experience with T-bol so I'm trying to gather as much information as I can. I heard that its as strong as S-drol, not sure if thats accurate or not tho.

Superdrol and Tbol are basically the same thing, like I said earlier, many people say T-bol is like a mild dbol . Gains aren't as dramatic, less sides, and gains are easier to keep, but gains are easier to keep because there are less gains.

Hey JC I was asking roidboids age lol
    No offence but you should really start your own thread, it's a little rude to hijack another persons and it leads to confusion lol

I have a thread.........somewhere. I always forget where I post the damn things.

Thread Information