joeystraube is offline Junior Member

Tren E side effects?

I have read up on tren numorous times, just curious to see what side effects you guys and experienced with tren E.

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    night sweats and sweating much more in general,irritability are very common u should run a test w/it if u wanna avoid any sexual probs i always do and havnt had an issue...When it comes to side effects tren can have alot BUT u get results with it... I love it...

Quote Originally Posted by jackdup04 View Post
    night sweats and sweating much more in general,irritability are very common u should run a test w/it if u wanna avoid any sexual probs i always do and havnt had an issue...When it comes to side effects tren can have alot BUT u get results with it... I love it...

in irritability do you mean like anger or what?

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joeystraube View Post
    in irritability do you mean like anger or what?
    Irritable as in someone says something to you in which you would normally be able to handle without snapping back or being an a-hole but now you just want to smack them for such a dumb comment. Definitely not the same as a test compound about how it makes you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by VTliftVT View Post
    Irritable as in someone says something to you in which you would normally be able to handle without snapping back or being an a-hole but now you just want to smack them for such a dumb comment. Definitely not the same as a test compound about how it makes you feel.
    so your sayin that tren e has more "aggressiveness" so to say then test?

for me and alot of other guys yeah... test is nothin' compared 2tren when it comes to that.. my girl knows every time im on it within 2wks!! She'll say "ur on that tren shit again huh!!"

Quote Originally Posted by jackdup04 View Post
    for me and alot of other guys yeah... test is nothin' compared 2tren when it comes to that.. my girl knows every time im on it within 2wks!! She'll say "ur on that tren shit again huh!!"
    thats funny bro, i go through that same shit already when i am on test

If thats happenin' with test watch out!! We'll see u on COPS chasin' ur old lady with a bat!! lol

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joeystraube View Post
    thats funny bro, i go through that same shit already when i am on test
    when i am on test my girl knows because all i want to do is f$*%.

usually you can tell how roids will affect you. i am a very easy going person and never get really angry over anything, even when on 750mg/week of test plus whatever compound i am running.

tren is a different animal all together tho. after the first couple of weeks between its hugely anabolic effects and the lack of sleep you get due to the night sweats, well youll be an a-hole more than you would with any other compound.

intracoastal is offline New Member
    running only 300/week and liking the results....slow and steady. I'm on week 5. Only side for me is not being able to sleep that well and of course NO SEX DRIVE! Besides those two, I'm great.

H20Crazy is offline Associate Member
    Just completed week 1 of 750mg/test e 300mg/tren e...first time running tren..i'm thinking of upping the tren to 400, but trying 300 first to assess my tolerance to the compound....curious to hear about results from other similar cycles.

Thread Information