Thread: test? with eq.

Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member

test? with eq.

What is the best test to run with eq? I know some recomment test prop. and others would go with enth, because you only have to inject eq once a week which would line up with the eq injections? I'm considering a cycle of test and eq, and if anyone would want to through out info, tips, or recent experience about this cycle that be great.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    stats?

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackblack20 View Post
    What is the best test to run with eq? I know some recomment test prop. and others would go with enth, because you only have to inject eq once a week which would line up with the eq injections? I'm considering a cycle of test and eq, and if anyone would want to through out info, tips, or recent experience about this cycle that be great.
    still better to run test with twice weekly injections to keep blood levels stable, just an fyi

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackblack20 View Post
    I would go with TEST E or SUST

Thread Information