codeman41 is offline New Member

Near the end of cycle and can't lift for 4 weeks!!

Alright guys. I'm on the beginning of my 9th week of
    wks 1-10 Tren Ace
    wks 1-12 Test sust.

My cycle was going great! gained 18 lbs of muscle lost 5 lbs of fat strength thru the roof. Until last week. I went down to Daytona for spring break to have some fun and let off some steam. My last night down there, there was an accident and I ended up in the hospital with a broken eyesocket and a shard of bone in one of the muscles in my eye. I was admitted in the hospital and stayed for two days yadda yadda yadda, the doctor tells me I can't lift for 4 weeks. He said any straining could cause the muscles in my eyes to strain and I might lose vision.

I'm not questioning the Doc at all.. I mean, he's got a degree for a reason and my vision is way more important to me than stats.
    But I want to do whatever I can to keep the most of my results. I know how important it is to work out hard during post cycle, but there is no way I can.. So what is your veteran advice on what I should do? Any help would be greatly appreciated..

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    end your cycle early and go into your PCT.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    best thing to do bro.. same thing happend to me awhile back i shattered my knee, concusion stiches in head .. went threw the windsheild etc etc .. and i as on my cycle too.
    in the hospital for a week. got out went into PCT and couldnt lift for 6 months.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    There is nothing much you can do except to run your pct. If lifting is out of question, pct and a clean high protein diet is your best bet to keep most of your gains.

^^ yup.

Start pct. Eat high protein at maintanance..low/moderate carb

how much of my gains should I expect to lose from the month off?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Impossible to say.

alright, I have a few more questions..

I know it seems like I was unprepared, but I had it all worked out, according to MY plan.. Unfortunately everything doesn't always work out as you see them happening..

Alright, first of all, I'm taking your advice and cutting the cycle short.. BUT the thing is, I've never read about anyone ending their cycle without continuing the test for a few more weeks.. How should stopping them both at the same affect my PCT.

Since I am cutting them both off at the same time, should I wait longer than 10 days (my original plan) to start pct?

Also, I was planning on running Nolva/Arimidex for the PCT before.. would that still be a good PCT?

The last question is, for the swelling in my accident, my doctor has me taking the steroid Prednisone for the next 8 days.. I know that it is not an anabolic steroid, but how is that going to affect me...

I know I shouldnt have all these questions and I should have already had this worked out, but this whole thing has got my life and my cycle turned upside down...

prednisone will do nothing to you over a period of eight days.
    Dunno about changing your waiting period b4 PCT

I dont like liquidex for PCT, aromasin is the way to go

bump

mister bator is offline Junior Member
    That sucks bro, but best thing to do is end your cycle and start PCT and eat right !

Would it help for him to use some IGF1 till he can lift again so he'll be anti-catabolic or would that just be a waist ? Maybe someone can answer this....

Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member
    Hey look on the bright side, your suppose to take some rest after you run the cycle anyways, 4 months might be a little long tho, but i'd play it by ear, i'm sure you'll be back up and running in two, docts always over-estimate recovery time for precaustions. Id also ask the doct if you could atleast do some pool work or cardiovascular, so you don't atrophy as bad.

mister bator is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackblack20 View Post
    Hey look on the bright side, your suppose to take some rest after you run the cycle anyways, 4 months might be a little long tho, but i'd play it by ear, i'm sure you'll be back up and running in two, docts always over-estimate recovery time for precaustions. Id also ask the doct if you could atleast do some pool work or cardiovascular, so you don't atrophy as bad.
    dude, it's only 4 weeks, not 4 months

don't dramatize it j/k

alright guys, I have decided to go ahead and do the Anthony Roberts PCT plan, but I wanted to ask some questions and get some advice before I order everything.

Alright, so it's gonna be Nolva, Aromasin , HCG and Vit E... The first question is Do I have to get HCG through my guy or can I get it thru the Anabolic -review-research site? Because I realized halfway thru my cycle that my guy is very limited in supplies and takes a while to actually get stuff. Also if I can't order the HCG thru the A-R-R, would it be alright to run the PCT w/ just Nolva and Aromasin?

Also, is the HCG in oral form or is it an injectable?

seattleironpumper is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    man that sucks, good luck Bro

Thread Information