cftcft is offline New Member

Glute: knot + crippling pain

I'm on week 5 of my cycle of 500mg Test E and 400mg Deca (both ************* **************) per week. Last Thursday I did my bi-weekly injection of 250Test/200Deca into my right glute using a 1.5" 23G needle. I went deep with only 1/8" of needle still visible, and I pushed the 2ml of oil in very slowly. On removal there was some blood, but not a lot. One day later there was some mild soreness. Two days later I couldn't walk. Although the glute looks normal (there is no visible bruise or any discoloration), it feels like a golf ball is in the muscle. It is extremely hard and painful. There is slight swelling extending up to the tailbone area. It has now been 5 days and there is no improvement. I had to skip my Monday lifting and I cannot sit down (including desk, car, etc.), lie on my back/side, or walk properly. I've had soreness before but this is by far the worst.

I've read some threads of people who've had similar experiences so I'm wondering if there's anything I should do other than take ibuprofen, use a heating pad, and suffer through it. Also, what could have caused this and how can I avoid it in the future?

Thanks!
    Last edited by cftcft; 03-19-2008 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Removed lab name

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cftcft View Post
    I'm on week 5 of my cycle of 500mg Test E and 400mg Deca (both ************) per week. Last Thursday I did my bi-weekly injection of 250Test/200Deca into my right glute using a 1.5" 23G needle. I went deep with only 1/8" of needle still visible, and I pushed the 2ml of oil in very slowly. On removal there was some blood, but not a lot. One day later there was some mild soreness. Two days later I couldn't walk. Although the glute looks normal (there is no visible bruise or any discoloration), it feels like a golf ball is in the muscle. It is extremely hard and painful. There is slight swelling extending up to the tailbone area. It has now been 5 days and there is no improvement. I had to skip my Monday lifting and I cannot sit down (including desk, car, etc.), lie on my back/side, or walk properly. I've had soreness before but this is by far the worst.

I've read some threads of people who've had similar experiences so I'm wondering if there's anything I should do other than take ibuprofen, use a heating pad, and suffer through it. Also, what could have caused this and how can I avoid it in the future?

Thanks!

Yeah it happens to many of us all of the time. U can probably take some Ibuprofen to help with the pain but its just time that will make it feel better. U actually went through a vain. Nothing serious but next time it happens make sure you rub it lightly for a few minutes
    Last edited by *El Diablo*; 03-19-2008 at 02:29 AM.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Prolly should lose the lab name from the original post & quote...

Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post
    Prolly should lose the lab name from the original post & quote...
    Sorry. I fixed it in my original post, however I can't edit his quote.

Done.

Thanks, guys. How long will it take to get better and should I be worried if it takes longer?

... Id say 4-5 days. See if it gets any better. Today i can barely walk. Cant drive, cant sit, cant walk....

Thread Information