ALDAWG84 is offline New Member

Question On A Cycle

Now this would be my second cycle ever I'm definately looking for good advice here so if you got any it would be much appreciated, so my question is this what do you think of: 150mg tren acet eod, 200mg test prop eod, 200mg deca m,f, 30mg turinabol daily. Now if you have any input on " no one of those sucks I would use this or that" please let me know. Having a hard time making up my mind, I want size and strength but don't want to be a super bloated fish either.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    First your stats and previous cycle exp please.

CL

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ALDAWG84 View Post
    Now this would be my second cycle ever I'm definately looking for good advice here so if you got any it would be much appreciated, so my question is this what do you think of: 150mg tren acet eod, 200mg test prop eod, 200mg deca m,f, 30mg turinabol daily. Now if you have any input on " no one of those sucks I would use this or that" please let me know. Having a hard time making up my mind, I want size and strength but don't want to be a super bloated fish either.
    im against using tren for your second cycle because of the sides but thats just my opinion. i assume you want to bulk since your using deca so you might as well drop the turinabol and switch the prop to cyp r enth so your not doing those everyday painful prop injections.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    We don't know what was his first cycel yet...this might not be the first time of tren /prop for him...

CL

Question On Cycle Guys

That is correct good sir, lol. My first cycle was as follows 400-500 mg a week of test prop I inj. m,w,f. 100mg tren ace m,w,f. 400mg equipoise m,f and 100mg masteron m,w,f. Now in my opinion I had excellent results I went from 203lbs. to a peak wheight of 237.5, now a lot was water weight i'm sure when I came off I finally weighed 220lbs. and have maintained that since. Now in the world of steroids I don't know shit from shinola, but I can read what everybody else can, so mainly i'm looking for a change than what I innitialy did. So if you have any advice on does deca give you "deca dick" does turinabol work better than dianabol , and so on and so forth. Also the only sides I got from the first cycle started between halfway and 3/4 through my cycle and those sides were i became a little emotional (hahahaha) and was quick to get angry when in arguments and was sketchy/paranoid.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you shouldnt of gained to much water from eq, masteron , tren and prop

Right... Anyway I lost about 17.5lbs so I figured it was some muscle but also water that was lost, regardless if its test prop you still will add on water. I have a few of experienced buddies with the "know" on all this stuff but am looking for opinions outside my circle, so once again any info on the very first post I made would be a big help, otherwise please don't bother wasting my time or yours, thanx.

Thread Information