Iron Man Tim is offline New Member

Question On Prima

Is this ok to use by itself and what effects does it have ??

I know its been known to be used along side deca .

But to be soleley used on its own on a full training prgramme how effective is it ??

bbminded is offline Member
    if your talking about primobolan yes you can run it by itself. alot of guys will tell you not to but if you run enough of it 400-600 a week you could expect to put on 5-10 lbs of quality muscle and with usually very minimum sides!

Iron Man Tim is offline New Member
    Yes thats what i meant sorry about the typo and thanks for the info/advice

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    personally i wouldnt run it alone but if your going to run one steroid other then test alone then primo is your best bet. the downfall is that it is expensive and you will need 600mgs a week to really see results. primo wont put on 30lbs of weight but it will slowly build high quality muscle without alot of water weight.

bikeracer is offline New Member

help for the newbe

Read the board rules. You cannot ask this question.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeracer View Post

dont come on here and bad mouth us cause we wont give you ****in source! Im sick of newbs asking us for our sources. It took me years to obtain the sources I have. we all paid our dues to get what we have and people are not just going to give up sources you could be a ****in fed how do we know your just some guy on a computer theres no way to know for sure. And If you think what we do here is pointless then leave. this site is here to inform people how to safely and effectively use steroids not where to get them. read the rules no fishing thats it and if anyone does contact you now that you said all this rest assured you will probably get scammed.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man Tim View Post
    Is this ok to use by itself and what effects does it have ??

I know its been known to be used along side deca .

But to be soleley used on its own on a full training prgramme how effective is it ??
    There are people out there who use primo on its own, some can do others can't. From personal experience I had libido and sleep problems when I used it without test, so my advice is tread carefully If your set on doin this. It is very mild but it does cause suppression and for some problems can accur.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    you know what dude you are right screw these guys here and their rules i'll give you a source and i dont care who knows it. its "buy steroids .com "i hope it stays up here long enough ..... if it gets deleted oh well. you'll get big and ripped. take out the space of course

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Its called the board rules. Read them or leave. This site does not condone to giving out sources to anyone as we are NOT a source site. This site gives very solid information backed by years of experience/research so users can get answers they want on problems they may be having, or to just get general knowledge of AAS. I suggest you edit your post becuase you are baltently asking for sources and it is not allowed here.

the ********* is a scam. try again.

the ********* is a scam. try again.
    i know.............. its "buy steroids .com" i edited it.

mx3
    bro im not trying to give you crap but you can't expect people to give out sources, and one of the reasons we dont like newbs asking for sources is that when you openly fish you will get alot of scammers contacting you, its for your safety as well as ours. and the sources I have are through people I have established relationships with for years who are people I hang out with not on the internet so no I have never asked for a source over the internet besides maybe a research company that sells legal products.

hey dude quit crying ..... you might as well just leave this board i will tell you why. you been here a total of one day and think that somebody owes you a source..... i have been on this board for three years and have NEVER gotten a source from here. thats not what this board is about. and i sure wouldnt go crying and say "somebody give me a source i dont wanna get ripped off"10 posts and 1 day and asking for sources i personally think you should be banned. so go get your sources somewhere else, and the come back to this board when you want help with your diet or putting a cycle together or something like that.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never asked for a source..all it takes is a little creativity and research and you should be able to figure stuff like this out on your own..its a lot more rewarding and educational when you take the time to learn how to do stuff on your own

Thread Information