newrobb is offline Junior Member

TRT versus cycle for bodybuilding and some questions.

last summer I did a short, poorly adminstered cycle with Test E and i want to try again. i've been training on-and-off for many years but haven't seen the results that I'm after. i want to do a cycle that is in-between HRT and a bodybuilding cycle, but I don't want to have to worry about hair loss and other side effects. i am being treated for depression with an antidepressant and a mood-stablizer and have been on these medications for many years. my med-psychiatrist told me that steriods have a 30-50% chance of causing depression, which is a pretty serious percentage.
    ~
    i'm also worried about hair loss. my MD prescribed Finisteride to help combat this, which i haven't starting taking yet. so, when i last did Test E. i shoulder-injected 100mg once-a-week and noticed an increase in energy, some size, libido and a decrease in bodyfat. i believe that i also became more depressed, but it could have been situational at that time.
    ~
    what would be the best way to determine my dosage to avoid hair loss, consider the Finisteride effects of lowing natural Testosterone production, while still getting the benefits of developing muscle but not needing PCT?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Well to start 100 mg ew is just a replacement dosage, thats what hrt doctors mostly perscribe. Now with depression, I dont recommend cycling, honestly whats your diet, supps and training look like. Many people are to lazy and turn to juice way to soon, so much can be achieved naturally. If your depressed now, I couldnt imagine what you would feel like after a cycle and was doing pct. Whats your age and stats? If your older, I would have your doctor check your test levels, low levels could cause depression and maybe hrt is in order. IMO gear is not what you need in your life right now.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information