jlbspd is offline Junior Member

Smile Please look these over for me

Picked up my stuff today. Have Enant 250, 50m Dbols and L-Dex. This L-Dex was told to take one drop under tongue once a day. It came in a eye drop bottle and only thing on bottle is L-Dex , 30ml-1mg/ml and "not intended for human comsuption". Liquid is like GREEN apple in color. Anyone know of this? There is nothing else labeled on bottle.
    What else might i add for my 1st cycle? Was planning on Enant 12 wks. My big concern is hair loss and gyno! Thanks everyone for any info.

getfit28 is offline Member
    what is your stat.... looks like your on the right track but now quite there..
    what are your plans for pct?
    Enant?? Is this test E?

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbspd View Post
    Picked up my stuff today. Have Enant 250, 50m Dbols and L-Dex. This L-Dex was told to take one drop under tongue once a day. It came in a eye drop bottle and only thing on bottle is L-Dex , 30ml-1mg/ml and "not intended for human comsuption". Liquid is like GREEN apple in color. Anyone know of this? There is nothing else labeled on bottle.
    What else might i add for my 1st cycle? Was planning on Enant 12 wks. My big concern is hair loss and gyno! Thanks everyone for any info.
    The L-Dex your speaking of is good to go, I use the same as well as their other products. I wouldn't use the dropper though, use a slin pin to measure and if your taking during cylce, try .25mg/Ed or even .25mg/EOD. I assume the Test E is 250mg/ml, I would take 400 or 500mg/Wk and the D-bol is your call but for a first cycle I personally wouldn't use it, this way you will know exactly how your body reacts to Test alone and I assume you have PCT in order?

jlbspd is offline Junior Member
    Stats are im 32yr old, clean diet, working out 2 yrs but more intense the last several mnths, 5'-11" @ 184lb. but very lean BF, not sure the numbers though. I am working on a good PCT right now and wont start my cycle until i have that squared away. The Enant 250 is veterinary based and lets just say it comes from South of the boarder and plan on 400wk with 25Dbol to kick start. Im searching PCT here now trying to come up with the best overall setup. Big concern on hair loss as my hair is thin and history of receeding hair line in family.

Thread Information