Thread: oral liquid

coot589 is offline Junior Member

oral liquid

has any one used the ora-plus liquid instead of peg and 151
    i read that it taste good and can make orals that last for months even years

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by coot589 View Post
    has any one used the ora-plus liquid instead of peg and 151
    i read that it taste good and can make orals that last for months even years
    not familiar with this ora plus

coot589 is offline Junior Member
    MANUFACTURER: PADDOCK LABS.
    APPLICATIONS: Ora-sweet may be used alone or in combination with other agents.Ora-sweet will retain its flavoring propertis when diluted up to 50 % with water or suspending agents. Its versatility makes it deal for the flavoting of:
    Pediatric preparations
    geriatric preparations
    baso-gastric preparations.
    HOW TO USE: Ora-Plus can be used in combination with any flavoring Syrup, but it is specially formulated to compliment Paddocks suspending vehicle Ora-Sweet.Ora-Plus and Ora-Sweet can be combined in a 50/50 ratio toproduce a tasty, elegant suspension.
    PROPERTIES: Ora-Plus is an aqueous-based vehicle consisting of a synergistic blend of suspending agents that have a high degree of collidal activity. Its flavoring agents help increase palatability. Ora-Plus is buffered to a slightly acidic pH to help diminsh degradation of medicinal agents through oxidation.
    INGREDIENTS: Purified water,microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, xanthan gum and citric acid Buffering agents: Sodium phosphate and citric acid Antifoaming Agent: Simethicone Preservatives: Potassium sorbate and methylparaben.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    It basically sounds like a flavored liquid to dilute medicine into for people who cant swallow pills easily (pediatrics/geriatrics).

I dont understand what you're asking about "making orals last months or years" but I dont see how it would be of any benefit to anyone using AAS whatsoever.

Thread Information