yamahar1 is offline New Member

cycle advise

I'am 6' 2" 175 pretty lean. I'am going to start my 4th cycle here shortly and have some questions. I've had good luck with sustanon so i going to stick with it, but now i'am thinking about stacking it with anadrol . with my last cycles i did not use any pct and had no problems. i would imagine that i should use pct this time due to the strong effects of both anadrol and sustanon. I've read that nolva is not that good of a pct, what should i use?
    also i've read different ways to cycle these products and can use some advise to which would be the best schedule for injections. also what amount of which at each injection.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    At 6'2" and 175lbs with 4 cycles under your belt, there is likely something drastically wrong with your diet. What were your stats when you started cycling?

i've just recovered from pneumonia. I haven't done a cycle in about a year usually i'am around 190lb but i would really like to be 225lb.

cycle advise PLEASE

6'2" age 24 175lb after pneumonia usually around 190lb. been working out for about 8 years. looking to be around 225lb. have used tren and sustanon for last cycle and would like to stack sustanon with anadrol . please advise how you would assemble this cycle. and what kind of pct would be used?

weeks 1-4 anadrol 100mgs every day
    weeks 1-12 sustanon @ .5 ML EOD

typical Aromasin /nolva pct

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    am i seeing double?

cycle advise

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    am i seeing double?

cycle advise
    I was wondering the same thing. No need to keep starting threads on the same thing bro.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Agreed about starting another thread. What are your goals? 6'2" at 190lbs, whats your bf% and how is your diet?

Dirtball..... .5ml EOD?
    (use mg/ml next time ) And where have you been lately?

i was thinking liquid anadrol , i found that pills dont do much for me. also how long and how much would you run the pct for.

malidfa is offline Member
    i dont think he was happy with the answers he got on the first thread lol

well if its 250 mg/ml... as usual with sust, and sust is best shot EOD. wouldnt .5 be about right? = 125mgs every other day?

Lego-ive been hittin the gym monday thru thursday because im pretty much useless when friday roles around. i go at 9 right after ups and usually get 45 minutes tops then i have to jet out to my hosting job. i didnt bother to give you a ring cuz i figured you were either at work/ sleeping. what about you?

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    id prob go with
    wk1 dbol 40mgs frontload sus at 250 eod fronload deca 500mgs 2/wk total 1000mgs
    wk2-4 dbol 40mgs sus 250 e3d deca 200mgs e3d or 250 2/wk depending on dosage
    wk5-11 sus 250 e3d deca 200mgs e3d shot with sus or 250 2/wk
    wk12 sus 250 e3d
    wk 15 pct

your proposed cycle wasnt good after experience with gear and since your looking to bulk deca is great
    Last edited by 200byjune; 03-19-2008 at 08:57 PM.

my diet is good. not much junk, my weakness, candy good. but really i've been eating 6 meals a day to put weight back on since i recovered from pneumonia. i have also been taking myplex shakes for the protein to recover after a good work out. i've been hitting the gym 5 times a week. i've also cut my cardio down so iam not burning so many calories. i've always been a hard gainer. as far as my body fat last time i checked it was 7 or 8%

thanks everyone. any other idea's also welcome. the more the better.

ggoyal is offline Junior Member
    I have done a lot of reading here and have found out that Sustanon250 is really not the best choice when compared to test e or c.

Thread Information