sumfknguy is offline New Member

I'm back, gear on hand. Cycle help please.

I initially posted here once, asking about my winny only cycle. After finding out that was not the way to go, I have been lurking and reading a lot on the forum. I went ahead and got my gear lined up like yall asked, so here is some info:

I am 26. 6'3", 185 lbs. It has been about 2 months since I ran that winstrol . Here is what I have: 20 c of 100mg winstrol, 10c of test 400(says a test blend on the bottle), 10c of eq, and 10c of deca . Waiting to order pct until I hear from you guys. Now, what would be the best way to run these? And please provide me with what stuff for pct would be best also. I am very eager for yall advice so I can get started. Also, I can get more than what I have now if needed. Thanks in advance.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    are u going for a bulk? whats ur goals? i also need to know the strength of the eq and deca . ur test is 400mg/ml right? whats the eq and deca like?

for ur pct i'd recommend that u use a SERM like clomid and an AI like aromasin . make u get enough clomid ro tun it for 4 weeks at 100mg ed and enough aromasin to run that at 25mg ed for 4 weeks. u can order clomid and aromasin from AR.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    goals?

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    at 6'3 185 i recommend alot more food. Chicken, tuna, eggs etc. You can gain more naturally

thanks all thus far. And yes, I would like to bulk up a little, but I also like being lean. I eat pretty healthy. I would like to be at least 200 lbs, or a lean 190 ish.

malidfa is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    at 6'3 185 i recommend alot more food. Chicken, tuna, eggs etc. You can gain more naturally
    100% agreed im 6'3 and 215 have only done one cycle about 5 years ago you need more food and then gear

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    are u going for a bulk? whats ur goals? i also need to know the strength of the eq and deca . ur test is 400mg/ml right? whats the eq and deca like?

for ur pct i'd recommend that u use a SERM like clomid and an AI like aromasin. make u get enough clomid ro tun it for 4 weeks at 100mg ed and enough aromasin to run that at 25mg ed for 4 weeks. u can order clomid and aromasin from AR.
    I will update this thread with that information. I have to look at the deca and eq tomorrow to see the mg.

10mls of test = not enough for proper cycle

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by malidfa View Post
    100% agreed im 6'3 and 215 have only done one cycle about 5 years ago you need more food and then gear
    guys, I have always been real thin. I think it is in my genes. I can eat anything and don't see gains.( except slightly in my lower stomach) my older brother is 33 and still very thin. Now, I have only been training for about 7 months, so hopefully I can gain more. But just wanted to clarify. I do eat!

lol how many calories would u say you take in a day? how many times a day you eat plus shakes?

im 5'10 and was115lbs when i first started workin out and eating properly. im 195-200 now

Yes, that's why I said I can get more of the ones listed if needed. Was hoping for someone to chime in with: how much of what gear, how often, and for how long. Pretty much lay my cycle out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sumfknguy View Post
    Yes, that's why I said I can get more of the ones listed if needed. Was hoping for someone to chime in with: how much of what gear, how often, and for how long. Pretty much lay my cycle out for me.
    here we go : http://www.steroid.com/steroid_cycles.php

lol how many calories would u say you take in a day? how many times a day you eat plus shakes?

im 5'10 and was115lbs when i first started workin out and eating properly. im 195-200 now
    Wow, nice. I take in about 3,500 ish. Only drink 2 shakes a day, 40-50 grams protein per.

Thanks. Checking that link out now.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    First things first, get more test. You have a wide variety of gear and I think you should narrow it down. If I were you I would get enough test to do 500-750mg/wk for 10-12 weeks. Make a choice between the deca and EQ. My opinion would normally be EQ but looking at your stats, you a very lean so deca would be my reccomendation. So take 750mg/wk test and 500mg/wk deca for 10-12 w2eeks and your results will be fantastic!!! Save your extra gear for something else. If you can't get a hold of more test, there is always home brew. Prop is my favorite test anyways. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets View Post
    First things first, get more test. You have a wide variety of gear and I think you should narrow it down. If I were you I would get enough test to do 500-750mg/wk for 10-12 weeks. Make a choice between the deca and EQ. My opinion would normally be EQ but looking at your stats, you a very lean so deca would be my reccomendation. So take 750mg/wk test and 500mg/wk deca for 10-12 w2eeks and your results will be fantastic!!! Save your extra gear for something else. If you can't get a hold of more test, there is always home brew. Prop is my favorite test anyways. Good luck.
    Thanks man. I will definitely post my results. I really appreciate everyones input.

Thread Information