colo87 is offline Junior Member

My dr. is the man haha

wats goin on brothas...im startin my first cycle of test e 400 mg a week next week...did all the research and got some great input from this site and ready to go...anyway i went to my dr. to get some blood tests before i start so i know where I need to get back to and it turns out my dr. is enthused about what im doing and wants to see me every week to make sure everything is going fine and to run tests lol...I even got him to make it like all the tests are required so my insurance will cover all of it. He realizes that I am very educated about the subject and I feel like with the help of him monitoring me I am very lucky and will be doing a very healthy cycle. Its crazy cause I thought he would be totally against it and wouldn't wanna help but turns out its the complete opposite...so psyched Ill make another post once im on cycle

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    stats?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats sweet. maybe he wants to try it too, good luck on the cycle

bigt10 is offline Member
    if it goes well see if he can prescribe you pct.

if not and your healthy and the test all prove so bodyfat, lean mass, blood work etc then the next time tell him you cant get good quality gear and are compromising your health using underground steroids , then ask if he could prescribe you safe gear from the pharmacy.

mbarb15 is offline Junior Member
    lucky you.. i wish i had a dr that cool, but yet i dont really know lol

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    if it goes well see if he can prescribe you pct.

if not and your healthy and the test all prove so bodyfat, lean mass, blood work etc then the next time tell him you cant get good quality gear and are compromising your health using underground steroids, then ask if he could prescribe you safe gear from the pharmacy.
    haha, that would be great. my insurance wont cover my prescription though

Baba is offline Associate Member
    You're lucky dude! I don't trust telling my doctor that. He is a small indian guy, not sure if he would approve of that kind of information. Strangely enough though everytime I go to see him mostly after a cycle (pct), he notices I have put on weight. He prolly has his suspicions but I think he just doesn't ask.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Lounge material, where's the question?

no question just thought id share and see if anybody else had similar experiences...that would be sick for him to prescribe me the gear but he flat out told me he doesn't approve of what im doing but will help me either way haha...sick guy though and basically all my tests are going to be through insurance so im pumped...lata fellas

also guys you might want to tell your dr.'s ur on juice if you're interested in getting testing done to see where your at...i think theres some kind of dr patient confidentiality so even if he doenst wanna help he cant do anything anyway...just a thought thats what i figured at least

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    How old are you? Stats? I wouldn't have to ask if you just filled out your public profile.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    um heres the real deal bro.....expect your insurance premiums to go up once he submits this to your insurance comapny

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    um heres the real deal bro.....expect your insurance premiums to go up once he submits this to your insurance comapny
    why...im covered under my mother's insurance until im 24 and she was a teacher for 30 years so it covers basically everything...also im 21, 5'7 175 about 9-11% bf been lifting for 4 years and am doin a cycle of test e for 12 weeks 400 mg/week frontloading the first and tamox and examistine for pct and in case of problems while on cycle...anythin else? what you guys think

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    in think your moms insurance premiums are going to go up when they find out you use steroids not perscriobed by a physician

y would they find that out nothin in any diagnosis says anythign about steroids i got around that lol

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    your doctor is the man ??why does he **** a lot of women or something lol jk bro

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    My doctor is also very cool with it. When I told him he said "I remember when I did my first cycle.. ". He doesn't prescribe me anabolics, but he does tests and prescribed me hCG once.

Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    My doctor is also very cool with it. When I told him he said "I remember when I did my first cycle.. ". He doesn't prescribe me anabolics, but he does tests and prescribed me hCG once.
    haha thats amazing

lol this is where i posted this in the first place y does it keep gettin moved lol

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I gota get a bad ass doc like that

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    beware when you try and get your own insurance and they discover youve had all these blood tests..most places will charge you outrageous premiums...dont abuse your ins coverage...just my 3 cents

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    I wish I had a dr. like your and best luck to you bro on your gains.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    beware when you try and get your own insurance and they discover youve had all these blood tests..most places will charge you outrageous premiums...dont abuse your ins coverage...just my 3 cents
    Agreed.......I'd be very leery of going to the doc every week, somewhere down the road someone is going to be asking allot of questions.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    i asked my doctor for a prescription for steroids ,he burst into a rage and started pummelling me with fists and feet!he kept calling me a sissy boy and repeatedly yelled "you want steroids!i'll give you steroids!"i never brought it up again.

i'm not going to be going every week more like once a month...also the blood tests are for other reasons that can be verified too not just the cycle so im good to go just happened to work out perfectly

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colo87 View Post
    i'm not going to be going every week more like once a month...also the blood tests are for other reasons that can be verified too not just the cycle so im good to go just happened to work out perfectly
    That's good.........good luck bro.

magickflash2 is offline Junior Member
    My doc looked at me kinda funny. And the gave me the paper work for tests to be ran. After the results came back he just said it was on the low side of normal so no deal.

Whiteyebrowe! is offline New Member
    id never run a test only cycle , nor would i even take the time to have doctor look at me under those small milligrams ..but who knows maybe he will give u a script for something like armididex, but tisk u can get that w/out a script or source lol

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    You are very Lucky I wish my GP was as supportive as yours.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My Doc does the same, took a long time to find him and a pretty far drive. Congrats and good luck, as a side note, he will probably make a $1000 per visit off your insurance.....cha-ching !!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteyebrowe! View Post
    id never run a test only cycle , nor would i even take the time to have doctor look at me under those small milligrams ..but who knows maybe he will give u a script for something like armididex, but tisk u can get that w/out a script or source lol
    why would you never run a test only cycle? I thought that was the best/safest first cycle to do and many knowledgeable people on here agree. What are your reasons for sayin that?

englandnwest is offline Junior Member
    yes test only cycle if best for first cycle u dont wana put to many compounds in ur body on first cycle, its all bout finding wat works best for ur body, take the test on its own first see the gains u get then add to the cylce next time. am i right guys?

CollegeBoy85 is offline New Member
    Nice but there is a Doctor Patient confidential agreement but it is broken if the doctor beleves you are hurting yourself or others aka steroids are illegal drugs without a prescription which to a doctor means you are hurting yourself so he could tell if he wanted to. It would be his word vs yours though so most likely shit wont happen.

joescobra03 is offline Junior Member
    thats great I wish my doctor would do that.

usmcpunk911 is offline Junior Member
    nice im going to talke to my doc see what he says

Thread Information