JackBauer is offline Associate Member

Question Tryin to put together a cutting cycle

Whats goin on bro's... It's been a while.. I got some good results from my first cycle of test only at 500mg/week with EOD injections. I would like to take it to the next step without getting too complicated as I believe gradually introducing new compounds would make more sense than running tren first cycle. My biggest problem is that I read up and everyone's body works differently and everyone has different opinions so it is difficult to get a straight answer. People say running Deca on a cutter is pointless and i've heard some people getting ripped... point is I have some Deca and some Tren E lying around and im trying to get a cutter together. My plan thus far is running some test prop @ 100mg EOD and as far as the tren I need to learn whether i should use the tren E i have or just buy some acetate. Also, would anyone advise that for the second cycle I run the deca for a second cycle (even if it is a cutter)

Week 1-12
    Test Prop 100 mg EOD

Week 2-10
    Tren E @ 100mg EOD

Week 8-12
    Winny @ 50mg ED

Take it easy on me, I've been here a while and read a lot... I have not run a cutter before so critique is expected as I will not run a cycle that I am not sure of.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    That is a good cycle, maybe a little ambicious for a 2nd cycle but its a fine cutter. Like you said, acetate would be preferable.

I just don't understand why starting tren e in week 2.

Pct for that?

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    Anthony Roberts PCT... I know its a little ambitious for the Tren .. you think you could use Deca as a substitute or is Tren the absolute way to go.. because like I said I have Deca and I have Tren E lying around otherwise I would have to get a cycles worth of Tren A

Thread Information