sweetz is offline Junior Member

the results for test e and test p?????

I looking for some answers to the difference in size wise if i was going to take :
    1-12 test p at 500mg/week or
    1-12 test e at 500mg/week

i know that ones a short ester and the other is a long ester, and u will hold more water with test e. But in the end will you still see good gain results with test p or will the results with test e be a lot better or very close??????

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    IMO you shouldnt run test p throught entire cycle while test e. Test P is normally a kickstarter and is used until the longer ester has time to start working. I would use test P week 1-4 , and test e 1-12.

You cant really predict the size because its all about diet and training, but if thats in check you should see very good gains.

Is this your first cycle?
    stats?

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J0k3R View Post
    IMO you shouldnt run test p throught entire cycle while test e. Test P is normally a kickstarter and is used until the longer ester has time to start working. I would use test P week 1-4 , and test e 1-12.

You cant really predict the size because its all about diet and training, but if thats in check you should see very good gains.

Is this your first cycle?
    stats?
    I agree with JOK3R regarding using prop to kickstart in weeks 1-4. The reason most people don't use prop throughout a bulking cycle is the ED/EOD injections needed. That and the fact they are a little more irritating/painful of a shot (never bothered me that much tho). If you are running a strict cutter however and want to ensure that you are holding the least amount of water, then prop is a better idea IMO.

You were asking about gains between the two. Well theoretically mg/mg test prop is the strongest. You are actually going to get more test per mg than you would with test e due to its short ester. So answering your question, all other variables held constant, you should see more gains on prop (if you believe the thought of more test is more gains theory).

steel113 is offline Junior Member
    guys he is asking which one would give better results test e or p... to answer you question i would assume the the test e would be better to run over a 12 week period because you'll be able to maintain more constant blood level of test. but like i said that is an assumption and you should do some research on the gains that other members had on these cycle. also think of what will work better for as far as injections. with test e you can do 2 shot a week, while with test p to get the same amount of test you'll be doing shots everyday pretty much. either way do some research and see what works best for you. but at the end of the day you will be taking the same amount of test with either one of the ester. hope this helps.....

Thread Information