Muscle spasms as result of gear!?

What up what up niccas...

lil update on cycle Started deca /cyp jan. 9th, nearing 3 months soon (12 weeks)... went from 185 to 210 right now, strength has gone up like krazy.. just bascially got back to the point i was at before i met my ex-GF (I stopped working out for 2 years after i met her) Definately bigger now thou...

But over the last two or three weeks somethin strange happening.. lets say I am speaking on my phone and have my arm bent... after I put my arm back into the "straight" position my bicept will "jerk" back or spasm.. really strange.. every time i do this this will happen.. and the opposite also, if i have my arm straight then bend it suddenly my tricep will "spasm" or jerk back... same for my legs, forearms also.. also I know this sounds ridiculous but it is very uncomfortable to talk on the phone and take showers.. it feels like my bi's are so big I cant maneauver my arms that well anymore.. speaking on the phone with my arm bent is very uncomfortable...

anyone experience anything like this??? auf w.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust80; 03-20-2008 at 11:03 AM. Reason: meant deca not test lol ...typo

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    i had random spasms in my legs and neck on my first cycle. Def the next day after i shot my quads. Forearms had a constant spasm for like 5min sometimes. Not to worry man

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    i get them in my pecs all the time. dnt worry

facile is offline Member
    Are you hydrated? Banana's are suppose to help with cramps. I get them occasionally, I think mine are related to not being hydrated enough.

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    What up what up niccas...

But over the last two or three weeks somethin strange happening.. lets say I am speaking on my phone and have my arm bent... after I put my arm back into the "straight" position my bicept will "jerk" back or spasm.. really strange.. every time i do this this will happen.. and the opposite also, if i have my arm straight then bend it suddenly my tricep will "spasm" or jerk back... same for my legs, forearms also.. also I know this sounds ridiculous but it is very uncomfortable to talk on the phone and take showers.. it feels like my bi's are so big I cant maneauver my arms that well anymore.. speaking on the phone with my arm bent is very uncomfortable...

anyone experience anything like this??? auf w.

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me on my last cycle. Don't worry, I'm not dead yet, it'll be fine.

wow thanks for feedback never suspected this was such a typical occurance..

gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member
    Last time I cycled deca and test I would get muscle spasms in my face. It was really weird. I would be walking out of the gym and my face would start to contort on its own. I was never sure if it was aas related, but I suspect it was

I did notice that during a prop/npp cycle several months ago..after training legs at times I couldn't move. I would literally have to get my friend to bring me water from the water fountain or my legs would cramp up so bad I'd fall to the ground

Still unsure what it could be. I started supplementing taurine and eating bananas..seemed to help.

Thread Information