cache49 is offline Associate Member

Hey Vets: NSAIDS and muscle gains...??

For you seasoned vets, does anyone have any information about the effect of NSAIDS occasional use and muscle gain. Anyone who has read my earlier threads will remember my constant whining about injection site inflamation and soreness. Ive tried everything I can think of, massage, heat and cold compress, ultra slow injections, many different sites, dilution with sterile oil and still the same end result. A big lump that goes away in three or four days. The gear is clean. I now take two Motrins every injection day and this seems to help a bit with the swelling, but.....is this or will this hinder my gains in any way. Any other suggestions wouls be appreciated as well .Thanx...cache..

Stats: 29yo 5'5'' 174lbs 12 bf
    Current cycle, a week in...
    1-4 dbol @40mg ed
    1-14 Test Enan @ 500mg wk
    6-14 Winstrol 50mg ed
    8-14 clenbuterol 120mcg ed
    6-14 Cytomel 60mcg ed

PCT Anthony Roberts

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    what size needle are you using?

22g 1 inch...always aspirate and go really slow.??

sorry....25g 1 inch

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    occasional use will not hurt overall gains, however excessive use can hamper gains. The inflammatory process is necessary for proper muscle repair.

Perhaps ur body may be allergic to certain types of gear hence making inflammation unavoidable?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    occasional use will not hurt overall gains, however excessive use can hamper gains. The inflammatory process is necessary for proper muscle repair.
    Thats what I thought...makes perfect sence. Gotta damage to rebuild. Ive tried, thru process of elimination, different products and I think it may be the ester itself that is causing me issues. Prop is out, cant walk for a week, 19-nors are not as bad and winny is allright. Test is the problem....ive yet to try suspention but im going to next go around to test the ester thoery of mine. ??Thanx guys And im also worried that the inflammation my affect the gears ability so abbsorb properly? If thats true, short esters are out as well. Whats the point of having a pocket of oil in my shoulder that falls out before proper absorbtion can occur.?? Who knows...
    Last edited by cache49; 03-20-2008 at 02:22 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cache49 View Post
    Thats what I thought...makes perfect sence. Gotta damage to rebuild. Ive tried, thru process of elimination, different products and I think it may be the ester itself that is causing me issues. Prop is out, cant walk for a week, 19-nors are not as bad and winny is allright. Test is the problem....ive yet to try suspention but im going to next go around to test the ester thoery of mine. ??Thanx guys And im also worried that the inflammation my affect the gears ability so abbsorb properly? If thats true, short esters are out as well. Whats the point of having a pocket of oil in my shoulder that falls out before proper absorbtion can occur.?? Who knows...
    Inflammation would probably help in absorbtion, since the area is engorged with blood and the endothelial cells that line the capillary walls will become more permeable and will become leaky.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i got real red, sore and swollen when i went to sachet gear... however i got used to it after a few weeks. Sometimes, even with clean gear, your body wont like something in it. Could be the oil the BA, or whatever. You could try differnt gear next time, some people find high end gear to be less likely to cause problems. I though organon was real smooth for example. A medical advisor i spoke to told be the only gear that doesnt make him swell is iranian. Just about being compatible with it.

~DB~

Thread Information