Thread: Question

sphinx25 is offline New Member

Question

What's up i'm pretty new to all of this and i've tried to do as much reading as possible on the subject and I can't find a straight answer so I figured I'd ask...
    Simply i'm just looking for a relatively cheap (less then $100) oral steroid which would obviously help me with strength gains and bulk up while being pretty safe (as little side effects as possible). If any can answer this i'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Need stats (Age/Weight/BF/Exp/Etc.)

Oral only cycles suck.

While you may be able to find enough dbol 's or something like that under $100, it really won't be worth it. Also, if you cant afford PCT and to eat right throughout the cycle you shouldn't begin one.

The AAS are the least expensive part of the cycle -- try $300 a week on just food to keep your diet in check.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    and about the safe part, orals are toxic to your liver since they are modified to pass through once but on the second pass are broken down by the liver which is a big strain on it. Most of the people on here would go with an injectable cycle over an oral one anyday, better results and less dangerous if you know what your doing. i understand if you dont like needles or something like that, and +1 on above comment about money, 100 dollars won't get you nething when you add us the steroids , PCT, food, supplement (like milk thistle and such while on orals to help the liver), the incidentals will kill you on cash. Not trying to flame you, just dont want you to lose 100 bucks on steroids that you can't use safely cause you dont have the other stuff.

Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member
    worst thing to do is to be thinking cheap on AAS, you get what you pay for, and if you're lookin cheap your just asking to get ripped off...get your stats up and ask about a bulking cycle and we'd be more than willing to give you some good advice

Alright, and by no means am I trying to get "cheap" stuff, just something affordable ya know. I'm 17 (soon to be 18), I weigh 176 lbs, BF: About 20%. I'm athletic play football, track season right now so I get a good amount of cardio. And I've began to clean my diet up mainly of a lot of proteins, carbs, etc. The only reason i'd rather take oral is because I really don't like needles, I think thats a fairly common problem though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    and about the safe part, orals are toxic to your liver since they are modified to pass through once but on the second pass are broken down by the liver which is a big strain on it. Most of the people on here would go with an injectable cycle over an oral one anyday, better results and less dangerous if you know what your doing. i understand if you dont like needles or something like that, and +1 on above comment about money, 100 dollars won't get you nething when you add us the steroids, PCT, food, supplement (like milk thistle and such while on orals to help the liver), the incidentals will kill you on cash. Not trying to flame you, just dont want you to lose 100 bucks on steroids that you can't use safely cause you dont have the other stuff.
    I completely understand, no offense tooken. I can afford more then $100 worth, and I can see where you're all comming from, i'm most definantly willing to pay more. Granted, the right product, from a reliable place.

Thanks for all your comments

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    YOU ARE 17!!!
    NO AAS NO CYCLES FOR YOUR AGE.
    And no price discussions.
    You have few years to read, read and read and learn and.......EAT!!!
    Before thinking on roids

CL

i agree with CL, i understand where your coming from, i'm 18 and having been researching for a while, but i've promised myself not to start till i'm atleast 23. You should read this thread

Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)

trust me, you can get big without them if you try, i used to be 4-11 250lbs in 6th grade and almost died from an enlarged heart. now im 5-7, 190-195 lbs at 9-10% bf. you can do alot with diet and cardio if you bust ur a**. Just imagine how big you'll be if you wait a couple years and then start when your done growing and have ur diet and training in check, plus by then if you keep researching you'll know enough to make good decisions on cycles and an income to get what you need. its win win.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    i agree with CL, i understand where your coming from, i'm 18 and having been researching for a while, but i've promised myself not to start till i'm atleast 23. You should read this thread

Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)

trust me, you can get big without them if you try, i used to be 4-11 250lbs in 6th grade and almost died from an enlarged heart. now im 5-7, 190-195 lbs at 9-10% bf. you can do alot with diet and cardio if you bust ur a**. Just imagine how big you'll be if you wait a couple years and then start when your done growing and have ur diet and training in check, plus by then if you keep researching you'll know enough to make good decisions on cycles and an income to get what you need. its win win.
    Brotha, you are an example for all newbies. We wish they was all like you. Great work, keep it going and never stop to read and learn.

CL

thanks i appreciate that, though i can't take all the credit, lol, my mom is sitting here and would slap me if i tried. She started training me and instilled patience in me (she had me lift light weight for the first year till my form was perfect and now thanks to her no matter what exercise i do and no matter the weight my form rarely breaks), neway, just wanted to say i appreciate it, i get a ton of crap at school for my size and it's nice to be a member of a place that understands the effort required to get it.

Thread Information