ggoyal is offline Junior Member

Shrinking testicles

5'9. 190 lbs, age 21, 12-14%BF

I am going to start my first cycle soon(test e 400-500mg/week 1-12 plus dbol 20mg Ed, 1-4 week). Since I am pumping more testerone in my body, my testicles willl obviously shrink, do I counteract that with HCG ? If so, how much? How would I really know whether my testicles have shrunk?

I know I am gyno prone so I will be taking __________? to prevent flare up.

How would I construct a PCT with this plan? I estimate PCT to run from week 12-16.

I should take clomid(to start natural production) on cycle or PCT?

I really need help understanding this. Any experienced bro willing to offer help? I spend atleast 2hrs a day in the past week only to go inrounds

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    start pct 14-18 clomid wk 1 200mgs wk 2-3 100mgs wk 4 50mgs
    up our dbol to 40mgs
    hcg isnt necisary but 500iu e3d wks 8-12
    clomid only for pct idk if clomid works to control estrogen related problems but i asume it does because its a serm.
    how do you no your gyno prone? arimedex .25 ed once nips get itchy if its been 5 days and its still bothering u bump to .5ed
    did i miss anything?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ggoyal View Post
    5'9. 190 lbs, age 21, 12-14%BF

I am going to start my first cycle soon(test e 400-500mg/week 1-12 plus dbol 20mg Ed, 1-4 week). Since I am pumping more testerone in my body, my testicles willl obviously shrink, do I counteract that with HCG ? If so, how much? How would I really know whether my testicles have shrunk?

I know I am gyno prone so I will be taking __________? to prevent flare up.

How would I construct a PCT with this plan? I estimate PCT to run from week 12-16.

I should take clomid(to start natural production) on cycle or PCT?

I really need help understanding this. Any experienced bro willing to offer help? I spend atleast 2hrs a day in the past week only to go inrounds
    Taking dbol by itself might make your balls shrink but since you're taking test with it your balls should be fine bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    Taking dbol by itself might make your balls shrink but since you're taking test with it your balls should be fine bro.
    not true your natty test will still be shut down

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    thats false when takin test your body shuts down and stops preducing its norm test

Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    thats false when takin test your body shuts down and stops preducing its norm test
    True but you have more test in your body than you normally would. My balls and people who I know that have more cycle experience have always stayed the same size ball-wise until post cycle.

Right, so when I run my PCT, taking clomid should start natural production right???

The guy above mentioned PCT 14-18, does that mean 14 and 18 included which means PCT for 14,15,16,17,18. Isn't that too long?

C-bino says take letro(unless you know for sure you dont need it for gyno) during cycle, then what do i do for PCT? continue with same amoutn of letro for 4weeks after end of 1st cycle?

Same problem with clomid. take clomid with cycle, stop with cycle or continue for 4 weeks after.

for 1st cycle, 20mg of dbol or 40mg?

i ment wk 14-18 is pct. how do you no your gyno prone?

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    there is more test in your body, but it isnt yours. Your body sees it has enough test and dosent need to produce more so the Negative feedback loop tells your body to stop producing its own test, therefore your testes shring and recede into your body. Hence how they were in your pre-pubescent state. It happens more to some than othere, but it happens none the less

True but you have more test in your body than you normally would.which is why your natty test shuts down and your balls shrink My balls and people who I know that have more cycle experience have always stayed the same size ball-wise until post cycle.what?

Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    there is more test in your body, but it isnt yours. Your body sees it has enough test and dosent need to produce more so the Negative feedback loop tells your body to stop producing its own test, therefore your testes shring and recede into your body. Hence how they were in your pre-pubescent state. It happens more to some than othere, but it happens none the less
    I agree with this. What I meant is that personally I haven't experienced a noticeable difference. Neither have most of the guys I know who have more cycle experience.

Back to the board I would say run a HCG if you do notice your balls shrinking super small. Its normally not needed on shorter cycles tho.
    Last edited by Jfew44; 03-20-2008 at 11:12 PM.

do i need to be prep. for 2nd cycle after completion of 1st cycle and pct, or can I relax it a month or two?I don't know, but will do whatever is conventional. If that is the case, then I need to have everything ready to star 2nd cycle as soon as I finish PCT. I thought maybe I could sit back admire my first cycle gains for a little.
    Im 190, goal is 240-250. There is no hurry, getting there the healthy way is important.

time on + pct= time off

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    what jAcKeD said.

dude no wait lol the more time off the better imo

Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    time on + pct= time off
    Its completely up to you. Some people like it this way and some like to take some time not taking anything. If you wanna admire your gains a little there's no reason you shouldn't.

Thread Information