Thread: Help!!!

azbill109 is offline New Member

Help!!!

Hello, I have just signed up in hopes to get some help, I am 20/m and started deca 2 weeks ago, i injected 1ml on monday and 1ml that thursday and again the next monday, and before i injected once again on thursday I noticed my butt cheeks itching in the spots I have injected, there is a fairly large hard lump inside each buttcheek as to where i have injected once in one cheek twice in the other, I threw away my deca and said to hell with it at this point in my life i need to not have any problems such as this, and understand what i am using more, i know an amature move and i should have even messed with it but now im not sure what my position is, it doesnt hurt bad unless i push on it really hard (well duh) but it has spurts where it itches and is warm, one guy i know (very intellectual on the subject) said it could be gyno and got some testanon 2250 said to take it for a few days and it should subside and go away, I have been on it today is the first day, and I am getting worried to maybe if i should see a doc or is this quite common and should subside? thanks a lot and sorry for being, well... dumb.

ggoyal is offline Junior Member
    gyno on your ass? thats a first. everytime you inject(even regualr shit), the area does well up unless you din't use:

1. alcohol pads
    2. use new syringe after getting it out of vial
    3. make sure everything is clean(your hands, new needle)

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    You aren't dumb man you're just ignorant. Im saying that being nice bro. You need to get your facts straight before ever even thinking about starting another cycle. But for right now, there is no possible way that is gyno and mr. intellectual has no idea what he is talking about. Even if it was on your tits his solution was completely wrong. Are you on deca only? You just need to do alot of research. I know you dont got alot of time since you already took it, so my advice for now is to give it a couple of days. If it gets worse go to the doc. Keep in mind alot of the vets wont even answer this question because, well as you said its dumb. Good luck tho

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    you threw away your bottle a deca and you were only runnin a deca cycle?

I've done all of the stuff listed, and every the day after injection, it felt fine up until now its just irritated and itchy, im just not sure since it doesnt hurt bad enough to goto the doctor now, but have any of you experienced this or heard of anything like this? Just wondering, Its not enough to make me goto the doctor yet, but i dont want to let it go on and on if its definantly something bad, but thanks for the info so far, im gonna give it until probablly monday and take the testanon and hopefully it feels better

that happened to me too in my delt. went to the dr and found out it was an infection. gave me some antibiotics and few days later it was gone. still got a mild bruise that wont go away tho

thanks man, ill hit up the doc on sat if it isnt alot better, doctors wont care when i tell them correct?

Lol i told the doc how it appeaered there and let me tell you .. i spent more time listenin to her yak then when i sat in the waitin room

Thread Information