72turkeyleg is offline Banned

where can i get a source check

i was thinking that i saw in a earlier thread we were not to ask about that in this fourm any more so could someone please tell me which fourm we can ask. sorry for asking a stupid ? like that i am shure if i read enough i could find out my self.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    You cant ask at all in any of the forums.....this site is meant for educational purposes only......not to find a source.......You might try and PM one of the mod/vet to see if one of them might help you out........Everybody needs to quit fishing.......

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Read the rules about source checking, it's a sticky

you can't source check on an open forum, nor can you use ugl names or web sites. doing so will get you suspended or banned
    to get a source check you need to pm a WILLING mod or vet and if they choose to they might check for you but more than likely not since Raw Deal is still hanging over all our heads and everyone is being really cautious with sources.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You don't meet the requirements for a source check, and most of us stopped doing them anyway.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    the old rule was 45 days of membership and 100 quality posts. as big stated, the requirements are not met, and under the circumstances, not many mods/vets etc are doing any checks.

this forum is to discuss the theoretical use of aas, there are many other open source boards.

Thread Information