GPS226 is offline Junior Member

Does havin a package seized put you on some kind of watch list?

Ok, I'm hoping that this doesn't violate board policy, i don't think it does...I'm currently waiting for my gear for my second cycle. I bought my first cycle from an in-person source but I want to mail-order so I can get specifically what I want. I'm just wondering if my order was split into several packages and one is seized, does mean they'll watch my mail and seize future orders? Should I use a new mailing address in the future if something is seized?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    ur address is red flagged. i wouldnt worry too much over it. its just means they're gonna keep an closer eye on ur mail. i wouldnt order to the same address again. stay domestic

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    ur address is red flagged. i wouldnt worry too much over it. its just means they're gonna keep an closer eye on ur mail. i wouldnt order to the same address again. stay domestic
    ^exactly

Whiteyebrowe! is offline New Member
    im in the same boat , i wish domestic was an option these days

double chicken is offline Associate Member
    i had my first package seized but never had a problem again after that. so i dont know how great their red flagging method is. haha.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    its pretty good bro and i definatly wouldnt take a chance at ordering to tha same address again but if your dumb enough to do it then just make sure your house is clean just incase.

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    I'd use a different addy in that case.

PT
    what alot of you guys dont understand is that this is far from a joke or something that just gets brushed off by the feds. steroids are a controlled substance. there a schedule 3 substance. alot of packages that people order has enough in that the feds can cause you with intent to distribuate. i used to never worry myself and used to be the same as alot of you guys because i ordered so many times and never had a single problem. i had my wake up call a few years ago when i looked out my window and saw 2 men in suits(fed officers) and 2 police officers walking to my front door. im not going to go into detail but that was my wake up call and some of you wont learn until it happens to you

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by double chicken View Post
    i had my first package seized but never had a problem again after that. so i dont know how great their red flagging method is. haha.
    dude, what the hell is that in ur avy?? i wanna say its a dog or a sheep but i cant tell. it looks deformed. a deformed sheep maybe..

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I think its a Lama, but a fvckin ugly one.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    mmm i wanna hear more bout the feds coming to your door pietro

PT
    i will pm you and tell you the story

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    I think its a Lama, but a fvckin ugly one.
    as opposed to that good looking Llama that you were considering dating? sorry hugo, couldn't resist

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not date a lama. A lama could do me a filthier facial and quicker than I could do it.

No way.

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    I would not date a lama. A lama could do me a filthier facial and quicker than I could do it.

No way.
    i once dated a pretty hot El Paca!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by GPS226 View Post
    Ok, I'm hoping that this doesn't violate board policy, i don't think it does...I'm currently waiting for my gear for my second cycle. I bought my first cycle from an in-person source but I want to mail-order so I can get specifically what I want. I'm just wondering if my order was split into several packages and one is seized, does mean they'll watch my mail and seize future orders? Should I use a new mailing address in the future if something is seized?
    Ive received customs letters. It's just a form letter that gets sent out often. And, Ive received lots of subsequent int. orders with no problem. I know a lot of other bros in the same situation. I dont think there is any "red flag" on your address if you get a customs letter.

Maybe if you get caught there would be.

Concept420 is offline Associate Member
    So why don't more people us PO boxes... Ive used one in the past and had a friend pick it up from the post office for me- Should be nearly 0 risk

iceman1961 is offline New Member
    Some friend you are! LOL J?K guy

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Concept420 View Post
    So why don't more people us PO boxes... Ive used one in the past and had a friend pick it up from the post office for me- Should be nearly 0 risk

just because you sent a friend to pick up your gear does'nt mean you can't get in trouble there are so many ways feds can still hold you responsible..

PT
    in order to open a po box you need a state id so they know who's box it is and your still in the same boat. if you can get a fake id then you can do this. as for the people saying to keep ordering after a customs letter, DO NOT listen to them if you value your freedom. they may have gotten lucky and done it but they will eventually get busted. also to cgb6810, if any source out there knows you had a customs letter sent to your house they would never deliver to that address again because they know the odds. they only reship to clean addresses.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GPS226 View Post
    bro i wouldn't project about your gear being seized,its a good way to freak yourself out and get paranoid.if it happens it happens.recently i was totally freaked when my stuff had not arrived in the usual time period. PARANOID!lets just say i'm not freaked anymore.get it?happy day!!!:

Bjohnson is offline Associate Member
    Don't mean to hijack but i got a paccakage "siezed". The package came all "*******y" with fake paper work about some sort of gay anal lube and whatnot and instead of product, there was a "seizure letter" folder up in the box. It had green customs tape on the box but after some reasearch, i read that this company selec tivlet sends out fake seizure letters. Now there was no enveope, just a folded up form letter. This doesn't seem right to me. Seems a little sloppy for the department of homeland security. You guys think that was real of a scam? This all goes toward am i now red flagged of course.

mclovin009 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    mmm i wanna hear more bout the feds coming to your door pietro
    X2!!! hey peitro could you send me the story as well???

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    what alot of you guys dont understand is that this is far from a joke or something that just gets brushed off by the feds. steroids are a controlled substance. there a schedule 3 substance. alot of packages that people order has enough in that the feds can cause you with intent to distribuate. i used to never worry myself and used to be the same as alot of you guys because i ordered so many times and never had a single problem. i had my wake up call a few years ago when i looked out my window and saw 2 men in suits(fed officers) and 2 police officers walking to my front door. im not going to go into detail but that was my wake up call and some of you wont learn until it happens to you
    u sure it wasnt will smith and tommy lee jones coming to erase ur memory??
    lol

PT
    i freaking wish, i just saw that movie for the first time and liked it. then again i dont think they were there to recrute me so i was screwed either way

bbminded is offline Member
    so they took out your gear and replaced it with a sezure letter and mailed it to you ????

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member
    flagging is a myth.

it's bro logic, ignore anyone who mentions it.

they don't scan every bit of mail that enters the country and check it against a list of names of people who've had stuff seized before, what a ridiculous focking idea

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i'm gettin sick and tired of people posting stuff like this on an open forum for everyone to see.

it's crap like this and posting details about everything like how ur pack was shipped ,recieved, what it looks like t/a time customs slip info...THIS IS GOING TO DESTROY ALL POSSIBILITIES OF MAIL ORDERS IN THE FUTURE.

COMMON SENSE PEOPLE?? if u have questions about an order etc.. why not just PM a mod?

u know if you're weary about wether u should post a certain topic or not then it's simple..DON'T POST IT! just pm a vet or mod :-/

Thread Information