mmapycho is offline New Member

!!Help!!! MMA ATHLETE (TEST E/ANAVAR)

I am a succesfull business man now that loves mma. I''ve been at the gym the last 3months after a 10 year lay off was a champion in martial arts. but now since i started training MMA i've noticed my lack of strength is working against me, since in karate they shunned working out.. So my recovery time from (weightlifting 3days a week) and (training 3 days a week) with (cardio 6 days a week) has taken its toll on my body, forcing me to rest for a week for fear of injury. I'm trying to stack on strength while not gaining lots of weight as i plan to fight at 170 in the future i jus wanna recover faster...From doing my research ive read that "Anavar " is good for wrestlers and fighters and from the forums i read that "Test E" is good to take along with it...

6'0
    187LBS
    BF ? ima pretty skinny guy.

my workout schedule
    Cardio 6 days a week 4days of 45minutes & 2 days pool for 1 1/2hours

Monday (core excercises for strength gains.. Boxing & light Mui Thai)
    Tuesday (Wrestling & Grappling & Boxing)
    Wednesday (core excercises for strength gains.. boxing & light mui thai)
    Thursday (Wrestling & Grappling & Boxing)
    Friday (core excercises for strength gains.. Sparring Boxing & Mui Thai)
    Saturday (grip excercises and neck excercises)

"1ST TIME CYCLER"

Anavar 80mg ed
    test e ew 400mg

or would jus anavar 80mg due the trick..

i'm looking for quicker muscle recovery time and strength gains in my training.

im not sure what pct to take with this combo.. and is there no type of supplement that can work effectively for pct...

thanks any help is extrmemely appreciated....
    Last edited by mmapycho; 03-21-2008 at 05:22 PM.

Orion811 is offline Junior Member
    I'd stay away from Anavar for this sport. It makes the muscles too tight and hard so that when you get caught in a crank or a submission the muscle will be more apt to tear. Trust me on this one! I've done it! The best for this sport seems to be Equipoise or Deca with a bit of Test to bring in a bit more androgen level to the mix. The equipoise helps ALOT with the endurance and stamina. Most guys that are testing positive are getting hit for Eq, and Deca.

rager is offline Member
    I would run prop at 500 a week. You will get less water weight bloat which you do not want as a fighter. As for the Anavar I have never tried it..

ok so I will x out the anavar .

going with (test enan) only for the 1cycle... and jus follow the pct treatment from the newbies cycle... the Deca i might consider after this 1st cycle...

thnx for the responce fellas...

planning to start in the next 2 weeks!!!

I'm using the eq, and test, 2 to 1 ratio and honestly, I can't expect any better. My stamina is getting phenomenal and this is after 6 months off from tearing my neck muscles (from being on Anavar )...I got caught in a guillotene. But I'm surprised how fast I'm gaining endurance. And I'm 14 lbs heavier than when I was training 6 months ago. The first session back I almost passed out. Now, 3 weeks later I'm having no problem rolling for an hour. Remember, strength isn't everything in this sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion811 View Post
    I'm using the eq, and test, 2 to 1 ratio and honestly, I can't expect any better. My stamina is getting phenomenal and this is after 6 months off from tearing my neck muscles (from being on Anavar)...I got caught in a guillotene. But I'm surprised how fast I'm gaining endurance. And I'm 14 lbs heavier than when I was training 6 months ago. The first session back I almost passed out. Now, 3 weeks later I'm having no problem rolling for an hour. Remember, strength isn't everything in this sport.
    are you planning on doing pct after and are you taking novaldex and l-dex while on this cycle?

also whats the dose you are taking... 600mg/300mg or 400mg/200mg

the eq looks good from what im reading on it...
    Last edited by mmapycho; 03-21-2008 at 07:37 PM.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Mestanolone (MDHT) is the best oral you can take. Being purely androgenic , it makes you very strong without adding mass & it enhances endurance. Avoid anavar . Low dose test and masteron would also help you a lot.

Tony42 is offline New Member
    Anavar is fine for MMA and one of the most common MMA steroids you will see used. Especially because it induces strength gains with very little weight gain.

Quote Originally Posted by mmapycho View Post
    are you planning on doing pct after and are you taking novaldex and l-dex while on this cycle?

also whats the dose you are taking... 600mg/300mg or 400mg/200mg

the eq looks good from what im reading on it...
    I use very low doses because I'm just looking to enhance my performance, not blow it out of the ball park. Hence I use 250 mg of Sust 250 per week and 300 mgs of eq per week, also 1iu per day of GH. At this level I don't need adex during cycle, post cycle I'll prolly use some HCG .

Philly Grappler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion811 View Post
    I'm using the eq, and test, 2 to 1 ratio and honestly, I can't expect any better. My stamina is getting phenomenal and this is after 6 months off from tearing my neck muscles (from being on Anavar)...I got caught in a guillotene. But I'm surprised how fast I'm gaining endurance. And I'm 14 lbs heavier than when I was training 6 months ago. The first session back I almost passed out. Now, 3 weeks later I'm having no problem rolling for an hour. Remember, strength isn't everything in this sport.
    What kind if test are you using. I have been using Cyp and notice a slight decrease in endurance.

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmapycho View Post
    I am a succesfull business man now that loves mma. I''ve been at the gym the last 3months after a 10 year lay off was a champion in martial arts. but now since i started training MMA i've noticed my lack of strength is working against me, since in karate they shunned working out.. So my recovery time from (weightlifting 3days a week) and (training 3 days a week) with (cardio 6 days a week) has taken its toll on my body, forcing me to rest for a week for fear of injury. I'm trying to stack on strength while not gaining lots of weight as i plan to fight at 170 in the future i jus wanna recover faster...From doing my research ive read that "Anavar " is good for wrestlers and fighters and from the forums i read that "Test E" is good to take along with it...

6'0
    187LBS
    BF ? ima pretty skinny guy.

my workout schedule
    Cardio 6 days a week 4days of 45minutes & 2 days pool for 1 1/2hours

Monday (core excercises for strength gains.. Boxing & light Mui Thai)
    Tuesday (Wrestling & Grappling & Boxing)
    Wednesday (core excercises for strength gains.. boxing & light mui thai)
    Thursday (Wrestling & Grappling & Boxing)
    Friday (core excercises for strength gains.. Sparring Boxing & Mui Thai)
    Saturday (grip excercises and neck excercises)

"1ST TIME CYCLER"

Anavar 80mg ed
    test e ew 400mg

or would jus anavar 80mg due the trick..

i'm looking for quicker muscle recovery time and strength gains in my training.

im not sure what pct to take with this combo.. and is there no type of supplement that can work effectively for pct...

thanks any help is extrmemely appreciated....
    Listen dude when you take drugs that "harden" you up you also get not so flexable, because your fricken taughnt. try some insulin for a couple three weeks and a low dose of test and see what happens. you might get tested so use a short estered test. and for pct yioull need clomi and tamox.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Grappler View Post
    What kind if test are you using. I have been using Cyp and notice a slight decrease in endurance.
    Sustanon 250, the decrease in endurance could be from water retention or slight hypertension. If I go higher on sust than I am, that's what happens,...I lose endurance. Right now I'm doing 250 mgs a week, pretty much just to counter or offset the negative sexual side effects of equipoise .....My girlfriend appreciates it.
    Last edited by Orion811; 03-25-2008 at 09:29 AM.

Thread Information