logen32 is offline Associate Member

question about ordering online

Hey i had a quick question when ordering only. For legality reason would it be better to put a different name? So if it comes down to it you can say that it wasn't your order. Im just thinking cuz you can usually accept a package as long as your under the same address correct ?

I hope im not breaking any rules by asking this question.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    do what you gotta do to make yourself feel safer. When it comes down to it, if they want to bust you they will bust you even if you put frankenstien as the addresse

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by logen32 View Post
    Hey i had a quick question when ordering only. For legality reason would it be better to put a different name? So if it comes down to it you can say that it wasn't your order. Im just thinking cuz you can usually accept a package as long as your under the same address correct ?

I hope im not breaking any rules by asking this question.
    They won't bust you at your house, unless you're buying like 100,000 worth of gear. What will happen is...cutoms will seize your package then call you to come and get it, obviously you DON'T go get it, thats when you say "I didn't order anything"

^^^ lol riiight, only if you order that much gear huh...

you can get busted ordering only 1 amp if they really wanted to....

DessertRat is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    do what you gotta do to make yourself feel safer. When it comes down to it, if they want to bust you they will bust you even if you put frankenstien as the addresse
    how did you know the name I have all of my stuff shipped under? lol..

because I use that name when I order the adult diapers I use for long road trips....

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    ^^^ lol riiight, only if you order that much gear huh...

you can get busted ordering only 1 amp if they really wanted to....
    Agreed! Don't get too comfortable thinking, "well I'm only ordering enough for one cycle, they won't bother with me" It has happened many, many times on the smallest of orders, it all depends on your LE and if they want to make an example of someone.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Back to the original question, for some reason it gives some people a false sense of security to use a fake name, but when it comes down to it if it's in your possession and opened, it's yours.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you do use a fake name and western union the money and something happens and the source dosnt get it you wouldnt be able to pick up your money since you used a fake name ond wont have id. also if you do get busted you will also get a false identity charge

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Use your real name

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    Ive always used my real name for everything.. or if it was sent to my work or something I would my extension/area

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by inkslinger View Post
    Ive always used my real name for everything.. or if it was sent to my work or something I would my extension/area
    thats the worst thing u can do....

sphincter is offline Member
    use real name and avoid getting extra charges added on.. and don't send it to your work.

Hudson is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    Back to the original question, for some reason it gives some people a false sense of security to use a fake name, but when it comes down to it if it's in your possession and opened, it's yours.
    I think samcam's right about it being "opened"

I'm sure i've read that if you use a false name and you recieve the package so long as it's not been opened you can claim that it's not yours and you was gonna send it back. But as soon as you open it you accept responsibility that it's yours. If they was gonna deliver it and then bust you they'd probably do it within 24 hours so you'd be best waiting and opening it after that period.

However, I really don't think that would happen unless it was quite a lot of gear.

I'm in the UK and have had a package seized by customs a couple of years ago (something I sent back from a trip to amsterdam) and I just got a letter from customs saying it had been seized, never heard anything else.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    actually... its techinally illegeal to open someone elses mail... so... if its not ur name, legally u cant open it... and if the post master/mail dude knows ur addy, and see's its a false name.. u do have that chance that htey wont deliever it...

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    They won't bust you at your house, unless you're buying like 100,000 worth of gear. What will happen is...cutoms will seize your package then call you to come and get it, obviously you DON'T go get it, thats when you say "I didn't order anything"
    wow i wish that was the case but unfortunatly its not bro. also even if you have your real name on the pack you can still say its not yours. if you dont except the pack and take it then nothing can happen to you
    Last edited by PT; 03-19-2008 at 09:30 AM.

bw1
    bw1 is offline New Member
    In todays day the "disguise" shipping seems to be the way to go. That way even if it's opened they would have to test it to see what it was.

Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member
    Ive read something before about opening a public PO box, should this matter, or is it best to just ship it to your address?

BUMP. im wondering if i can use a po box as well

PT
    it dosnt matter unless you have someone else open it for you because you need to show them a drivers license to open one.

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    BUMP. im wondering if i can use a po box as well
    depends on the supplier

ggoyal is offline Junior Member
    its pretty risky ordering online. I mean when the package is delievered, the custom officials could be watching you as they might have already screened it. How does it really work?

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Use your real name. The last thing you want is the mail person to not even leave the package because they don't recognize the name. And believe me, they do that all the time. Mail carriers know their routes and i've had packages not left because the carrier had never seen the name going to my address. They take it back to the post office to check for forwarding addresses. And if that happens, there is no way to go pick it up because you'll need photo id.
    Don't sweat it too bad if it's a fairly small order (PERSONAL USE) I've had 2 seperate shipments seized before. After not getting anything for 6 weeks, I finally got a letter from customs jammed pack full of legal documents. It explained what was seized, what laws were broken etc..... It gave me the option to try to recover the package or to not respond in which case a review would take place on whether I would face any legal or civil consequences. Both times I never heard a thing back. They said if charges were going to be filed, I would hear in 30 days. The first time I was scared to death for that 30 days but it turned out okay. The 2nd time I lived in a different state so I wasnt to worried about them linking the two. Anyways, I guess the small stuff isnt worth their time. The first time was 15 amps sust, and 2 10ml bottles deca and the 2nd order was similar.
    Regardless though, ordering overseas sucks. The sources are a crap shoot as is the chance of it not getting seized. The odds are stacked against you.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I think this issue should not be brought up again in here. As we are discussing we are giving free info to LE.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post

Yep. Fake names are a bad idea. Shows deception. Cops love to nail people that do that.

PT
    honestly it dosnt matter if you use a real or fake name because they can not bust you until you except that pack and once you do except it then it dosnt matter if it says santa clause on it, your busted. if you do get busted using a fake name then you also get an identity theft charge thrown in there. another down fall about a fake name is that if there is a western union problem you wont be able to ever retrive the money because you wont have id for the fake name.

NEW_GUY is offline Junior Member
    if your just getting a small pack delivered do you have to sign for it or will it just be put in your mailbox ?

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    just use your real name.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    i would with a real name for all reasons stated above, plus customs and the police should use there time better and go after the stuff that actuall kills people eg herion and xtc etc not waste time and tax payer dollars charging people for 100ml of test

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by NEW_GUY View Post
    if your just getting a small pack delivered do you have to sign for it or will it just be put in your mailbox ?
    depends on your source

Whiteyebrowe! is offline New Member
    I like fake name w/no signature required then leave it ur box for a dew days before opening it

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    I love the way theres guys 200lb+ that think that by giving a false name LE are going to look at them and say 'o yes sir, sorry these obviously arn't for you.. as 200lb guys who hit the gym all the time would never use aas!'

Use logic guys.. If ya busted ya busted. Simple as that.

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    know the risks before you order if its a crime in your country then you will eventually get busted for it. When they choose to come down hard on you they will even if its two vials

I personally dont use AS so I am safe....
    Last edited by bigjamie; 03-22-2008 at 07:00 PM.

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjamie View Post

I personally dont use AS so I am safe....
    sorry but it shows

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBauer View Post
    sorry but it shows

yellowledbetter is offline Junior Member
    Wow everyone sounds like seceret co ops! James Bond style. I have posted elsewhere that if the feds really want to nail you they will. No matter what name or address you put down. If they feel you are a King pin or can lead to one, they will come over for a cup of Java! Just have a good Lawyer, if that is possible!

Just dont be a dealer and keep it small for yourself. Just like any other drug it depends on quanity.

Baba is offline Associate Member
    If they're gonna bust you they will, there is nothing you can do about it.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    This guy got arrested for buying 4 vials over the internet. Busts for small amounts happen.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/455779.html

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    basically everyone on these boards that make posts like this and the people that reply are just feeding the feds a super buffet of info to help them so they can do a better job of busting us. WAY TO GO! i really wish the mods would make a sticky for everyone to see about topics like this. this is one of the most popular boards on the net, so why the hell would you post this shit on an open forum for everyone to see?! even though we're probably not giving them shit they already know, but it's better to play it safe nowadays right????

yellowledbetter is offline Junior Member
    Coop77,

That articles sounds like they had a lot more crap going on then just AS. But true you can be busted for any amount.

Thread Information