Thread: Missing caber?

getfit28 is offline Member

Missing caber?

I have everything I need for my cycle of test e, d-bol, & deca however, I'm missing cabergoline!!!! I know I'm prone to gyno therfore, I have letro & will be using it but my question is, since I'm prone to gyno what are the chances in me milking ( first time with deca )??? LOL ...
    I could get some caber but I just have not had the chance to get it since I've been busy with my new baby girl that was born last w/e

Now, I want to start my cycle this Monday but should I hold off for the cabergoline or do you think I'll be ok to start & then pick it up in about a week or two???

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    I have everything I need for my cycle of test e, d-bol, & deca however, I'm missing cabergoline!!!! I know I'm prone to gyno therfore, I have letro & will be using it but my question is, since I'm prone to gyno what are the chances in me milking ( first time with deca )??? LOL ...
    I could get some caber but I just have not had the chance to get it since I've been busy with my new baby girl that was born last w/e

Now, I want to start my cycle this Monday but should I hold off for the cabergoline or do you think I'll be ok to start & then pick it up in about a week or two???

what dose are you running the deca?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Check this study out..... Very interesting ... Ginkgo biloba lowers prolactin ...

Horm Behav. 2007 Oct 10; [Epub ahead of print] LinksGinkgo biloba extract enhances male copulatory behavior and reduces serumprolactin levels in rats. Yeh KY, Pu HF, Kaphle K, Lin SF, Wu LS, Lin JH, Tsai YF.Department of Physiology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University,Taipei, Taiwan, ROC.The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of Ginkgo bilobaextract (EGb 761) on male copulatory behavior in rats. EGb 761 (1 mg/ml)induced significant production of testosterone (T) in rat Leydig cells invitro. Its effects on sexual behavior were then tested in Long-Evans malerats after 7, 14, 21, or 28 days of oral gavage of vehicle (distilledwater) or EGb 761 at doses of 10, 50, or 100 mg/kg. Administration of 50mg/kg of EGb 761 for 28 days and of 100 mg/kg for 14 or 21 dayssignificantly increased intromission frequency compared to controls on thesame day. An increase in ejaculation frequency was seen after treatmentwith 50 mg/kg of EGb 761 for 14, 21, or 28 days when compared to eitherthe control group on the same day or the same group on day 0. A reductionin ejaculation latency was only seen after administration of 50 mg/kg ofEGb 761 for 14 days compared to the vehicle-treated group. After treatmentfor 28 days, no significant difference was seen in mount latency,intromission latency, serum T levels, reproductive organ weight, spermnumber, or levels of the metabolite of dopamine, 3,4-dihydroxyphenylaceticacid in the brain with any dose of EGb 761, but significantly reducedserum prolactin levels and increased dopamine levels in the medialpreoptic area and arcuate nucleus were seen at the dose of 50 mg/kg. Thesefindings show that EGb 761 (especially at the dose of 50 mg/kg) enhancesthe copulatory behavior of male rats and suggest that the dopaminergicsystem, which regulates prolactin secretion, may be involved in thefacilitatory effect of EGb 761.PMID: 18001735 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    what dose are you running the deca?
    400mg a week, do you think I shoud be ok?? I really want to start my cycle already, I've had it for some time now...

400mg a week, do you think I shoud be ok?? I really want to start my cycle already, I've had it for some time now...
    i ran 450mg and didnt have any problems. maybe check out some Ginkgo biloba and order some caber when you get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    i ran 450mg and didnt have any problems. maybe check out some Ginkgo biloba and order some caber when you get a chance.
    Yes, I could do that but I want to start this Monday & I will not get the caber on time... This is why I'm asking if I would be ok to start cycle & order caber which I will get in about 2 weeks or so???

Yes, I could do that but I want to start this Monday & I will not get the caber on time... This is why I'm asking if I would be ok to start cycle & order caber which I will get in about 2 weeks or so???
    I would.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can because caber starts working extremely fast

Thanks.. that was the answer I was looking for....
    I read somewhere where it stated that caber works right away but I always like to double check... better safe than sorry... thank you all fellas

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Check this study out..... Very interesting ... Ginkgo biloba lowers prolactin ...

Horm Behav. 2007 Oct 10; [Epub ahead of print] LinksGinkgo biloba extract enhances male copulatory behavior and reduces serumprolactin levels in rats. Yeh KY, Pu HF, Kaphle K, Lin SF, Wu LS, Lin JH, Tsai YF.Department of Physiology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University,Taipei, Taiwan, ROC.The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of Ginkgo bilobaextract (EGb 761) on male copulatory behavior in rats. EGb 761 (1 mg/ml)induced significant production of testosterone (T) in rat Leydig cells invitro. Its effects on sexual behavior were then tested in Long-Evans malerats after 7, 14, 21, or 28 days of oral gavage of vehicle (distilledwater) or EGb 761 at doses of 10, 50, or 100 mg/kg. Administration of 50mg/kg of EGb 761 for 28 days and of 100 mg/kg for 14 or 21 dayssignificantly increased intromission frequency compared to controls on thesame day. An increase in ejaculation frequency was seen after treatmentwith 50 mg/kg of EGb 761 for 14, 21, or 28 days when compared to eitherthe control group on the same day or the same group on day 0. A reductionin ejaculation latency was only seen after administration of 50 mg/kg ofEGb 761 for 14 days compared to the vehicle-treated group. After treatmentfor 28 days, no significant difference was seen in mount latency,intromission latency, serum T levels, reproductive organ weight, spermnumber, or levels of the metabolite of dopamine, 3,4-dihydroxyphenylaceticacid in the brain with any dose of EGb 761, but significantly reducedserum prolactin levels and increased dopamine levels in the medialpreoptic area and arcuate nucleus were seen at the dose of 50 mg/kg. Thesefindings show that EGb 761 (especially at the dose of 50 mg/kg) enhancesthe copulatory behavior of male rats and suggest that the dopaminergicsystem, which regulates prolactin secretion, may be involved in thefacilitatory effect of EGb 761.PMID: 18001735 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
    Great stuff as always Merc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Great stuff as always Merc.
    Thanks Hugo .. I think it is a VERY interesting study ... I was surprised nobody else commented on it ... Ginko Bilibo with 19 nors to control prolactin ..

Merc.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware

Thats a great study Merc!

Im sure a lot of guys could save a fair amount of $$$ using that to cover there needs rather than the expense of caber.

Thanks Hugo .. I think it is a VERY interesting study ... I was surprised nobody else commented on it ... Ginko Bilibo with 19 nors to control prolactin ..

Merc.
    I will be running tren in a couple of months. I will try to run around 4g of Ginko Biloba. I already have the caber and will only run it in case of emergency or for some sexual fun.

Blog Entries
    I will be running tren in a couple of months. I will try to run around 4g of Ginko Biloba. I already have the caber and will only run it in case of emergency or for some sexual fun.
    Cool , keep us posted on your cycle results, when you start .....

Thanks H

Merc.

Blog Entries
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    how much does caber hinder gains?? i was told not to run it unless absolutely needed

Bump.

This thread should be usefull for a lot of people that haven't read it yet.

Caber does not hinder gains as prolactin, unlike estrogen, has not any active role in muscle hypertrophy (at least not that I know of).

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Caber does not hinder gains as prolactin, unlike estrogen, has not any active role in muscle hypertrophy (at least not that I know of).
    so why would people run an AI to protect from gyno when they can run caber or bromo and have better gains..

Because AI prevent estrogen from forming and excess estrogen besides playing a role in gyno also causes fat and water retention which can lead to bloating, high blood pressure, libido problems, etc...

Sorry. Double post.

NightWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution View Post
    so why would people run an AI to protect from gyno when they can run caber or bromo and have better gains..
    because its two diffrent things.. AI for estrogen and Caber for prolactin.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    realize threads a bit older but along with the ginko doesn;t B6 have the ability to help lower progest? I remember about a year or so back when people said it was also an option for controling deca sides (saved a lot of cash, only got bromo in case of emergency)

magic

Thread Information