niginty is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Advice.................

Im finishing my 8th week of test cyp at 400mgs a week with primo at 300mgs and 40 mgs of var. Im done the primo and var and have 4weeks left of test. I weighed 168 pounds when i started but had 12-15 pounds of fat i had to lose, i now weigh 171 pounds after week 8, and look pretty good, muscular and defined but not totally ripped. Problem is i thought i"d weigh alot more but i don"t. my strength shot up, but it took some time, also my sex drive. I guess im just frustrated cause i didn"t really blow up and get huge gains like my buddies. Is this because i had fat to lose or am i not eating enough? i eat 5-6 meals a day but very healthy lean foods. i was on a cutting diet and im not sure if that screwed up my gains? Also i heard primo really slows the mass building process when mixed with test. I have 4 weeks left and im upping my test dosage to 500mgs. My buddies will eat anything they can but loads of it, where as me i just eat very healthy, but they are getting lots more carbs. If my cycle ended tomorrow i"d be happy but i thought i"d gain more. Any suggestions in my final 4 weeks that will help? Also it felt to me that the test really didn"t kick in till week 7, is that possible?

Blog Entries
    Anyone???????

Blog Entries
    I will be checking later if someone has any answers to my questions

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Number One why are you cycling at 168lbs. Number 2 IMO 40mg Var is a waste. Eat like a horse bro. If you are trying to blow up then eat more. Dont go to McDonalds 3x a day, but just eat more lean foods. at 168 there is no way you eat enough. Not possible.

Blog Entries
    Im 5"6 168, not 6"0...................... Whats wrong with cycling at that weight?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you wanted to gain more you should of done 500mgs of test, 400mgs of deca and some d-bol. your not going to gain much from primo and var

Blog Entries
    im starting 500mgs today, which means i have 9 shots left......................500 split in 2 for 4.5 weeks

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by niginty View Post
    Im 5"6 168, not 6"0...................... Whats wrong with cycling at that weight?
    because aas should only be used when you hit your natural limet and you cant gain any more weight(5 years solid lifting and dieting)...

i put my life on it you could of cut your fat with a good diet and cardio for 4-6 months then do a clean natural bulking diet for a 2 years then think about steroid use ....

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    primo should be used no less than 700 mgs ew for a minimum of 12 weeks to get the best out of it

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Have you cut some fat during the first 8 weeks?
    If so, you don't have to look at your weight, you could have lost some bad pounds of fat while increasing lean body mass. How was your bodyfat before and how is it now?
    BTW I don't think upping test dose will give you something more, it seems quite useless...try to eat more clean foods, as others said. While on a cutting diet you can't achieve those 25-30 pound you'd gain with a bulk diet.

CL

steel113 is offline Junior Member
    hey niginty, the bros here have a point in that its best to wait till you have reached your natty potential. but you have already started your cycle so there is no point in grilling you about it. as far your gains, you are on a cutting or at least a lean mass cycle while using a cutting diet. the gains that you will see will resemble that(i.e. small solid gains, or no muscle gain but lots of fat loss). if you want to bulk then you will need to run a bulking cycle, do a search for bulk cycle and you find tons of them. as well as be on a bulking diet, also do a search for bulking diet and you should be able to get what you are looking for. after dialing in those two things then just workout hard and you will blow up like the Goodyear blimp.

Blog Entries
    i lost at least 12 pounds of fat and gained 14 pounds back of lean muscle. look way better, i just thought i"d up my dose of test and eat whatever i can now within reason. i was on a healthy diet before.

Blog Entries
    any other thoughts?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    get off, run pct.. take time off, than do a bulk cycle when your receptors are cleared up.

Blog Entries
    why stop now after only 8 weeks? shouldn"t i complete my cycle then run pct?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by nowdenlid View Post
    primo should be used no less than 700 mgs ew for a minimum of 12 weeks to get the best out of it
    i agree. i usually say under 600 but same thing. i have used primo many times and its one of the greatest steroids to cut on but a low dose is useless. you need at least 600mgs for that majic to work

samcam is offline Associate Member
    So what exactly are you trying to accomplish?? Are you doing a bulking cycle or a cutting cycle?? Do you know?? You say you are eating for a cutting cycle and the compounds you are using would be o.k. for a cut, but you say you wanted to blow up?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ok time to Hyjack! I have been here a few days. There seems to be this new wave of cyclers that want to get huge gains and cut large amounts of fat. I am from the the old school bulk or cut. I will quote Arnold S (you can not be afraid of some fat in you deit when puting on size.) But what the hell does he know.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    Ok time to Hyjack! I have been here a few days. There seems to be this new wave of cyclers that want to get huge gains and cut large amounts of fat. I am from the the old school bulk or cut. I will quote Arnold S (you can not be afraid of some fat in you deit when puting on size.) But what the hell does he know.
    I was just thinking the very same thing, people expect way too much from their gear and most don't know if they are cutting or bulking.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    It is possible but you MUST be dedicated like theperfectbeast. Morning and night work outs. Measuring out your food with a scale, cardio right amount NO cheat meals NO parting, getting the right amount of sleep. I would say 90% percent of the people that come here just wana put on some size and feel better about them selfs. The other 10% have really what it takes to do both. So my answer is really a question are willing to REALLY sacafice your life for the perfect body?
    Last edited by dupa95; 03-23-2008 at 07:51 AM.

Thread Information