fli
    fli is offline New Member

Is my lifestyle compatible with steroids?

It's been a while and I've made consistent changes to my life style, primarily diet and exercise. I've used clen for two cycle twice for very good results, and I've maintained them. Now, I'm still heavy... but I've lost 45 pounds on my own for the most part.

I got a nice buffy look going on, and I feel better every-time I take down a pant or shirt size.

However, I'm still wondering if I ought to go completely steroid free or use it sparingly or go on it completely. I have a very busy life style and when I finally hit the gym, I don't give it my best because I don't get enough sleep. Today I got a day off from work and school, and slept for 20 hours... a first in my books.

I work in a bath house, so I'm very active. I work from midnight to 8:30 in the morning, and during all that time I'm always moving except on my breaks. Depending on what day, I get to my classes at 9:15 till 1:15. Sometimes I work out after this, but not always... and usually, I only do light cardio because I get back to work around 11PM.

Otherwise, after work I go to the gym. Which is free at work for me, and I always do at least 30 minutes of cardio. And when I work out, I do free weights until I got a good pump going on.

I have trouble eating, so I usually bring protein shakes and fruit with me, anywhere I go. A few days ago, I doubled in pain because I hadn't eaten for two days straight all because I had to finish a term paper and get to work. I didn't know I was starving until somebody gave me their peanut butter and banana sandwich. No king could have eaten better than me.

So, what do you guys think.
    Busy life style, and I manage to work out 6 days a week... but I sometimes don't eat, or rely only on protein shakes with some fruit.

Is this in anyway a conducive lifestyle to add steroids ? I was thinking of buying them all oral though the sponsor add shop, and buy the "Ultimate Mass Stack" with Growth Hormone Extreme Stack. And on top of that, I would be using my Clen from Lions.

Or, should I forgo everything and just keep things natural?
    Thanks...

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    stay natural. there's no room in your life for AS the way that it is at the moment. maybe things will change in the future. good luck with your fitness goals.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    I agree with j!

You need to be eating correctly every day, and you need rest time from training.

Whats ya stats? age, height, weight? etc and how long you been working out?

samcam is offline Associate Member
    You work in a bath house? What exactly is that like?

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    Id get a nutritionist to learn a proper diet and mabye 2-3 sessions with a personal trainer just to learn all the exercises and routines if u can find the time.Id stay natural 4now untill u can commit 2ur cycle...Ull know when ur ready!! Good luck bro!!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    IMO ur not at the point were u could get the full(if any) benafit from aas.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Whats a bath house? Those steroids you speak of are not real, don't waste your money.

fli
    fli is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    You work in a bath house? What exactly is that like?
    It's an okay job. It pays very well, and I got a real good insurance. I worked in a bank for 5 years, and their benefits don't even compare to the ones that I get through my employeer. And the place where I work has a reputation as being something like a spa for fraction of the price. That place is much more cleaner than any hotel. It's basically walking distance from my university. I don't have problems with the costumers, but once in a while I get uncomfortable with a few clients if they follow me, and then I get real stern and say, "Back off."

The only perk I like is the staff... I never get bored with them. And the gym. I work out after work always, and there's never those big jerks who toss around weights and talk for most of the time. Guys with "biggusdickus" syndrome, and whose only work outs are mostly about inflating their egos instead of their muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    I agree with j!

You need to be eating correctly every day, and you need rest time from training.

Whats ya stats? age, height, weight? etc and how long you been working out?
    Right now, I'm 5 feet 11. Currently am 220, but I used to be 304 last year about this time. I've always been muscular, but mostly "soft muscle" if you know what I mean. And I've been working out steadily for half a year with free weights... otherwise, I've been doing a progressive change to my life for over a year.

But now I'm at this point where I look in the mirror and I'm really starting to like what I see. Still fat, but really nice in my opinion. If I lost another 60 pounds of fat and put on maybe 10 pounds of muscle on my chest and arms... I think I will attempt some modeling (not professional, of course--)

And yeah-- I know. Eating never used to be a problem for me, but I just don't have time to make food. Before, I would buy my food... but that's how I got soooo frigging fat in the begining. Just always take out, and I vowed never buy take-out or buy instant again. So I try to pre-cook (I always have a pot of boiled beans in the fridge) and I got a lot of old fashioned oatmeal boxes at hand. And my bagpack always has bottles of protein shakes, and for the most part, I take fruit.

Today,
    I slept for 20 hours today just because I was exhausted. But, I got a real hearty breakfest today-- 3 sunnyside eggs with tomatillo sauce, oatmeal with a splash of half and half milk, and beans with bell pepper strips. Then I worked out for an hour and 15 minutes... I ran/walk for 15 minutes, and then Tae Bo for 30... Then the rest was fast pace push-ups, crunches, and bicep and tricep excercies.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    Whats a bath house? Those steroids you speak of are not real, don't waste your money.
    Okay--
    Thanks for the tip. I thought that, perhaps, they would be legit because they are sponsors. I had attempted to buy it once, and, stupid me, I got scammed. But that's fine for now, I didn't lose that much... just 500 bucks. But I still got my health. But all for the best-- they might of put anthrax in those, and I wouldn't know any better.

I think, for now, I will just try to find out how to make eating better. Right now, I'm thinking of buying a seperate fridge and stock it home made lunch meals. And I'm thinking of carrying those packets of tuna to eat with my protein shakes and fruit. Not the best meal, but-- maybe better.

Thanks everyone for your help.
    For now, I think I will lurk in this area for a bit longer and until I know for sure that I am able to use steroids . Thanks for all your info and support, youv'e been fabulous.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    go natural until you get things sorted out. Proper training, rest and diet is absolutely a MUST before anyone considers going on. You will waste your time, because you have no time to do things properly with that schedule.

Thread Information