Gunnar is offline New Member

Need some opinions.

Getting ready to start my cycle. Going with Anethate, Deca , Dbol , and Anadrol . Gonna take the Test and Deca together the whole time and cycle on and off the Dbol and Anadrol at different times. Also gonna take my Clomid and Novadex. What do you guys think? Will this be ok?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I think we need your full stats, cycle history, and to have the cycle written out in typical fashion for starters.

Sorry don't have much experience at this. Haven't been a member long.Well I am around 6'3" and 235 pounds and 29yrs old. I have never really taken a complete cycle. Work and kids have caused me to cut them short. The first cycle I ever took was Reforbit, Anethate 250, and Deca 200. Second time around I took Sustenon 250, Anadrol 50mg tabs, and Dbol 10mg tabs. This cycle I'm gonna take Anethate 250 1.5cc twice a week. Anadrol 50mg a day from week 1 to week 5. Stop the anadrol at 5 weeks. Pick up Deca 200 .5cc twice a week into the third week of my cycle. Start the Dbol 10mg tabs on the 4th week and take 30mg a day. Stop the Dbol after the 8th week. All together I'm wanting to get at least 12 weeks. Is this to much for one cycle?

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar View Post
    Sorry don't have much experience at this. Haven't been a member long.Well I am around 6'3" and 235 pounds and 29yrs old. I have never really taken a complete cycle. Work and kids have caused me to cut them short. The first cycle I ever took was Reforbit, Anethate 250, and Deca 200. Second time around I took Sustenon 250, Anadrol 50mg tabs, and Dbol 10mg tabs. This cycle I'm gonna take Anethate 250 1.5cc twice a week. Anadrol 50mg a day from week 1 to week 5. Stop the anadrol at 5 weeks. Pick up Deca 200 .5cc twice a week into the third week of my cycle. Start the Dbol 10mg tabs on the 4th week and take 30mg a day. Stop the Dbol after the 8th week. All together I'm wanting to get at least 12 weeks. Is this to much for one cycle?
    man you are going about it the really hard way and your cycle is not very well planned at all here is what i would do

weeks 1-12test e 500mgs every week split into to shot (mon-thurs)

weeks 1-10 deca at 400 mgs every week slpit into 2 shots (mon thurs)

weeks 1-4 anadrol OR dbol 50mgs ed with drol 35mg with dbol

DONT RUN THE 2 TOGETHER BRO THERE IS NO NEED AT ALL AND I WOUKDENT RUN ANY ORAL PAST 6 WEEKS....4 FOR DROL OR DBOL.

TO READ THE PCT FORUM..

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nowdenlid View Post
    man you are going about it the really hard way and your cycle is not very well planned at all here is what i would do

weeks 1-12test e 500mgs every week split into to shot (mon-thurs)

weeks 1-10 deca at 400 mgs every week slpit into 2 shots (mon thurs)

weeks 1-4 anadrol OR dbol 50mgs ed with drol 35mg with dbol

DONT RUN THE 2 TOGETHER BRO THERE IS NO NEED AT ALL AND I WOUKDENT RUN ANY ORAL PAST 6 WEEKS....4 FOR DROL OR DBOL.

TO READ THE PCT FORUM..

I will second this one... laid out properly... don't double the orals. why run dbol at such a low dose to start and for 8weeks?? I would not run it that low and it is a good kicker, but after 3 weeks, I get massive back pumps that start affecting workouts on legs and back days. anyhow, no need to do your orals like that.. go with the one above.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks a lot rockinred and nowdenlid. I don't really have much knowledge about what to take and how much, but your advice really helped out.

fatherof6 is offline Banned
    "DONT RUN THE 2 TOGETHER BRO THERE IS NO NEED AT ALL AND I WOUKDENT RUN ANY ORAL PAST 6 WEEKS....4 FOR DROL OR DBOL ."

I ran 8 weeks a few times and regretted it!

Thread Information