mclovin009 is offline Junior Member

Question injectable cycle without test???

i realize that you guys are probably thinking i am a idiot right now, but seriously what is the science behind including test with every injectable cycle and most orals as well? i know it is suppose to make most ppl feel better and keep their dick functional, but the biggest change i noticed was that i was always sleepy
    i am asking this because i am just finishing up my second cycle; 350mg test p for 10 weeks and 350mg winny for 4 weeks, and most of the real gains i saw were on the winny. and total i have gained about as much strength on this 10week cycle as i did on a 4 week cycle of anavar at 30mg ed.......

so i am curiouse to know what would happen (seriously) if i was to do a cycle of masteron or tren and anadrol or halo. could there be any seriouse long term effects from this????

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    def from the tren dude..you can do a masteron only cycle..and you can use drol and halo alone also..so to me, not bein a dick, seems that you dont know the properties of all the drugs youve mentioned, because if you did, then you would know your drugs a little more/better..just get to reading and researching

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    I love test in any cycle.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    and ppl have ran EQ alone n got good results..just depends on how you eat n work out n all that shit dude..btw im with ya on that bigjamie!

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I know test is not a great mass or strength builder compared to 19nors or dhts, but remember your body needs it to support a lot of physical reactions a metabolic pathways so you don't want to be handicaped in that regard. That is why many people (me included) when running cycles, rely mostly on the 19nors and dhts to do the mass building and strength enhancement work keeping test to a minimum just for the purpose mentioned before.

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    why no test?? Do u just not have any on hand but u have the others?? If u run the masteron and tren u have, then throw in a test prop u got a great cycle.. I just neva run anythn w.o test i like vag too much..Thats just me though.. As far as LONG term effects Not sure..ur gettn bumped so mabye sum1 can help ya..Good luck

ya the main reason behind this for me is because i have just not seen tthe results i would like to with test and it is getting much harder for me to get my hands on for a reasonable price...
    so as of right now i think my next cycle is going to consist or 420-500mg of masteron a week for 6-10 weeks and a jump start of halo or anadrol ..... probally halo

any suguestions? should i bite the bullet and throw in some sust?

SECdominance is offline Junior Member
    Its not advisable to take a cycle without test. Especially if tren is included in the cycle. Very powerful compound

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    try some tbol along wit ur mast if thats what u gonna go wit.

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    Tren Halo and Drol = The worst cycle for sides and toxicity.

I wouldn't mix those all together, Keep it simple.

no1lovah is offline New Member

Smile Help Meeeeee

Can someone help me by telling me when should I inject deca and sus ...Do I inject deca one day and sus the next or do I stack them togther in one syringe..I need someone to help me with a cycle ....Please help , And one other thing when they say inject 200 MG, what isMG on the syringe it says ML...Can someone help me with both thanks..

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by no1lovah View Post
    Can someone help me by telling me when should I inject deca and sus ...Do I inject deca one day and sus the next or do I stack them togther in one syringe..I need someone to help me with a cycle ....Please help , And one other thing when they say inject 200 MG, what isMG on the syringe it says ML...Can someone help me with both thanks..
    Welcome to S.com!

Please start your own thread and we can help you with as much as you need, thanks!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    For McLovin....

Test is responsible for thing such as libido, well being, mood, energy, etc...

Other compounds such as DHT's or 19nors will suppress your natural test production OR completely shut it down. Your body needs test in order to function....sure some people can get away with it for a few times but in the end it will creep up on them and stop working. I have seen it first hand. Yes there are many cycles that you can run without test and be fine. PErsonally I would NOT run any 19nor compounds with the accompianment of testosterone . I have ran tren only and it SUCKED! I had to stop like 6 weeks into it due to way to many problems. A lot of us live and learn here and share our experience so other users do not make the same mistake.

Now for a brief science portion...

Your body needs testosterone as stated before. While running AAS your body either is suppressed or becomes compltely shut down to where you are not producing testosterone. Deca for instance will shut you down completely with only 100mgs. Your body will recognize the hormone as testosterone and begin to shut/slow down depending on the substance your taking. BUT your body cannot use these hormones as testosterone unless it is testosterone resulting in the negative side effects like loss of libido, irritability, depression, lost sense of well-being, lethargy, lack of motivation, etc.... This is why many users opt for an HRT dose of testosterone or low dose above HRT just to maintain those functions while running other compounds.

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    i'm using only 250mg/wk of test during my next cycle thanks to the advice of many moderators/monitors... i personally feel that test makes my face bloated and gives me gyno, and thats about it.. the only thing i like about it is how it keeps me sexually functional

Curtis212 is offline Junior Member
    Yea when i took test E my face swelled up too. Try stacking winny with it to get rid of that water weight in your face

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i agree with lego and i wouldnt run deca or tren without test. as for other gear, personally i always use a low dose of test but i know alot of people that do cutting cycles without them. ex. primo, masteron , eq and var.

k thanks alot guys. i think thats what im going to do; if i can get my hands on some masteron i will that at either 420mg or 490mg a week for 6 or 8 weeks with 40mg tbol ed and 20 mg halo ed (if i can get some) both for 25 days.

sound good?? im mostly just lookin for definetion and strength

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    My friend who I actually get my gear from is on a Deca only cycle right now and he is huge.......... I haven't asked him about any "personal" side effects, but it seems to be working for him.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    I know test is not a great mass or strength builder compared to 19nors or dhts, but remember your body needs it to support a lot of physical reactions a metabolic pathways so you don't want to be handicaped in that regard. That is why many people (me included) when running cycles, rely mostly on the 19nors and dhts to do the mass building and strength enhancement work keeping test to a minimum just for the purpose mentioned before.
    Perfectly explained

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by mclovin009 View Post
    k thanks alot guys. i think thats what im going to do; if i can get my hands on some masteron i will that at either 420mg or 490mg a week for 6 or 8 weeks with 40mg tbol ed and 20 mg halo ed (if i can get some) both for 25 days.

sound good?? im mostly just lookin for definetion and strength
    Why don't you put a minimal support dose of test like 200-250mg a week? It's for your basic physiological functions, plus test act as a primer on the other compounds, since every AAS is a derivative of the sex hormone testosterone .

CL

i most likly will. if im running sust. it would probably be best to do the injections eod, especially at a lower dose correct?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilliam View Post
    My friend who I actually get my gear from is on a Deca only cycle right now and he is huge.......... I haven't asked him about any "personal" side effects, but it seems to be working for him.
    just b/c some is huge, doesnt mean theyre smart or even healthy for that fact...lots of big guys that use steroids incorrectly..

Thread Information