lisa2581 is offline Female Member

Need info about clen.

I have always been pretty small and never had to work out much to keep my figure until after my second child who is 11 months old now.

Pre baby- 112 lbs. I am now 133 lbs after working out and dieting more than i ever thought I would have to for the last 10 months. I feel like regardless what I do I cant lose anymore. A friend told me to try clen . I need info or any other advise on anything that could work for me with the least amount of side effects. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by lisa2581; 03-23-2008 at 12:08 AM.

phenom1979 is offline Junior Member
    Clen basically works by raising your core body temp a degree or two. This in turn raises your bodys resting metabolic rate. So even when your not working out, your body will still be burning more calories than usual. I've used it before, and the only side effect I had was felling a little nauseas if I took to much at on time. If you need any more help let me know.

Thank you. Ive been on the internet for days trying to get info on different things. Does it sound like clen would work for me. What do you think about anavar ?

I would stay away from the anavar , that's stepping into the world of steroids . Clen was acctually used as an asthma medication and is fairly safe. I had really good success cycling clen for two weeks and then Ephedrine/caf/asprin stack for two weeks back and forth. I went from 16% bodyfat down to 7% in a 12 week period of time. Try to do your cardio in the morning on an empty stomach to maximize the fat burning effect, because your blood sugar levels will be so low. You'll actually burn a about twice the amount of fat calories by working out this way. It should really help you get to were you want to be alot faster if you're not allready doing that. Let me know if you need anything else. I was a personal trainer for several years.

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    lisa, you need to read perfect beasts clen faq..it will answer most of your questions..

if you need help you can pm me too im almost done with my second cycle of it

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I fvckn luv clen !!! Its the perfect drug IMO, it keeps muscle, burns fat, stimulates, gives good pumps n the gym. Its the next best thing to steroids , really. Some people hate it, some luve it. I say, dont knock it till u try it. Start with 20-40mcg ed n work ur way up. Do either 2wks on 2wks off, or try the benadryl method.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    faq is linked below in my sig

burman is offline Junior Member
    you should really use some sort of aas if you going to use clen .

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    she's a girl though, so i don't think starting her on aas just to lose some weight would be a good idea, and i wouldn't start her at 40mcg, more like start at 20mcg and go up 20 more every three days to assess tolerance.

Yeah stay away from the aas, you don't need them.

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    One of my female friends was in a similar situation to you and she knew I was taking "supplements" so she asked me for help. She did not want to build muscle, she just wanted to regain her pre-birth figure. I told her she could do it with diet and exercise and she kept insisting that she has and it doesn't work. I wanted to put her on a real diet and exercise plan but she just kept nagging me until I finally caved in.

I put her on T3/Clen at 60mcgs each day for 6 weeks. (2 weeks on clen, a week off while taking 50mgs of benadryl to upregulate the receptors since clen deregulates them) She lost 15lbs even though she cheated a little with her diet and has kept the weight off so far.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    btw, if you do run clen , make sure to have some taurine on hand as clen depletes it and this causes cramps in some people, also a week b4 you start your cycle start to record your waking temperature, the clen should raise it 1-2 degrees, i send you a spreadsheet i made for my last clen cycle if you like, it should help you track progress and make sure you don't forget something

My friend and I ordered some clen about 5 days ago. It hasn't come in yet, but it is shipping from china. I guess what we need to know is how long should it take to come in and how can we tell if it is legit when it does get here? What does it look like? It is in the 40 mcg pill form.

FortKnox36 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa2581 View Post
    My friend and I ordered some clen about 5 days ago. It hasn't come in yet, but it is shipping from china. I guess what we need to know is how long should it take to come in and how can we tell if it is legit when it does get here? What does it look like? It is in the 40 mcg pill form.
    Mine I took look like white circles (from what I can recall). It has been about 7 months. Could take anywhere from 2 weeks to 4 weeks to get. If it is 40mcg then split it in half and take 20 mcg for the first 2 days and go up if you need to. Dont exceed 80 mcg in one day IMO. I got the shakes a little from takin it but thats no biggie. Mild cramps in the muscles but potassium will help with that. Bananas are loaded with it. It also helps you breathe a lot better which is pretty neat.

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    go into the steroid profiles section and check it..thats how you can check if its legit

The place I ordered it from sent me an email saying that it would be b/t 4 to 7 days. Do you think that is a warning sign that it's fake?

Thread Information