Camio115 is offline Junior Member

What can I expect..

Monday will be my first time ever injecting a steroid into my body. Iv'e been doing natural body building for over 3 years now. I will be taking Winstrol . I weigh 193 pounds and I am 6 feet tall. I'm currently taking MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) classes. I need to slim down a bit, and also gain agility, in order to compete in a proper weight for my sport. I have done a fair amount of research on this steroid... but I am still not content with everything that I have found on it. What can I expect from a steroid like Winstrol if I diet and exercise properly?

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    you say u researched but wheres your test?

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Camio115 View Post
    I have done a fair amount of research on this steroid... but I am still not content with everything that I have found on it.
    For one thing, if you are doing Winny alone than you have not done nearly enough research and are not ready for AAS imo.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    yer winny alone is a poor cycle and shows your lack of knowlege in the aas game(well its not a game but thats a figure of speech)

how long you plan on useing winny and at what dosage???

well the bottle is 10ml at 125mg.. so I plan on shooting up 1/2 (Half) CC everyday. This is my first time doing a steroid ... Is it TRULY neccessary to take winstrol with Test? I don't want to builk up, I just want to slim down and get cut.. isn't that what test does after all? doesn't test bulk you up?

Quote Originally Posted by Camio115 View Post
    well the bottle is 10ml at 125mg.. so I plan on shooting up 1/2 (Half) CC everyday. This is my first time doing a steroid... Is it TRULY neccessary to take winstrol with Test? I don't want to builk up, I just want to slim down and get cut.. isn't that what test does after all? doesn't test bulk you up?
    Bulking up and cutting down has to do with diet not the substances you are putting into your body. If I were you I would cut naturally until you get close to the BF you want to be, then consider AAS and do a lean bulk. Taking Winny alone is going to do very little for you......worthless imo.

Alright, well makes sense. But I was told that you have to diet really well while being on Winstrol . Anyhow, I'm going to try without test to start. I'm not looking for OUT OF THE WORLD results. Maybe just lose some weight loss, and some slight defenition will make me happy. Thanks for all the feedback though guys

[QUOTE=Camio115;3886728I'm not looking for OUT OF THE WORLD results.[/QUOTE]

That's good because you will have ZERO results with winny alone.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    i disagree he will see some results of winny allone...

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    you say u researched but wheres your test?
    agreed.i did a test and winnie once and cut like a mofo!

I had a change of heart... I will be stacking the winny with test. Apparently every forum I go to says "NO CYCLE IS A CYCLE WITHOUT TEST." so that's kind of the message iv'e been getting around. I'm just afraid I will bulk up with test. That's what I don't want to do. I want to lose weight and gain lean muscle.

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    bullshit. I'm doing a winny only cycle, and thus far, no libido problems, strength is increasing, and im leaning down nicely.

Thread Information