shandy444 is offline New Member

im extremely gyno prone...need your advice

hii guys my name is shawn living in india,my english is not too good but i will try to make it understandable ,my age is 23 ,height 5.8 inches ,been bodybuilding since last 5 years, gone from being 60kgs to 80 kgs in this five years
    my bf % is around 14% .i have been doing alot of research on steroids read many boooks like layman guides ,underground steroid handbook by dan duchaine and had read many articles everyday on internet.i have tried doing a steroids cycle 4 months back ,i was taking
    testosterone enanthate with decadurabolin(nandrolone ) also i had winny for later half of the cycle.the problem which i faced when i started this cycle was i was battling with gyno i got puffy nipples in my third week(i was having very minute gyno since puberty),it is then i started with all anti estrogen tabs femara nolvadex it was more of avoiding gyno then gaining muscle on this cycle.eventually i had to stop the cycle by tapering the doses by the 5th week...i was taking nolvadex for 2 months just for a 5 week cycle in order to avoid gyno build up .now i think im stable as i treated the slight gyno which developed during cycle.also my doses for deca and test were in the range of max 400 mg per week which i think is tolerable though i started with minimum dose of 200mg in first week.
    my question here is 1) people say testosterone should be there in every beginner cycle ,is it necessary?are they no non aromatising mass building steroids?
    2)can i gain same amount on non aramatising steroids like primo tren anavar .if yes can anyone suggest a beginner cycle with these steroids?
    3)lastly are steroids not for guys who are extremly gyno prone plz help.

just dont f*** with 'em man. It's not worth the risk. Imagine getting bitch tits and u dont have the money to get them chopped off - you'd keep saying "God, if I had only thought twice." You'd want nothing more than your normal life back. Forget it man, and focus on the parts of your life that could really use the money and attention. Just pretend like you got tits and somehow found the power to turn back time to this moment, when you still had a choice.

Thats what I think

thnx rapacious shark, so steroids are not for me????

well dude, it's up to you, and running an AI will help with gyno. I wish I could turn back the clock. Lots of guys get it, and you're one of the ones at a high risk.

I cant say "no, u cant do steroids ," but I think we both know what the smarter choice is. Trust me, nothing will make you love your body the way it is now like getting gyno.

thnx for the reply ..it is very sad to hear this but i think your right...i felt i could atleast try with non aromatising steroids like primo anavar tren ...whats your say on this?

bloodlines is offline Junior Member

hey

Hey Bro lets talk in a scientific way so it can make sense to you
    In your case you are a fast Gyno guy that mean you suffer from Gyno fast
    So Guys like you should realize that they are sensitive to that
    Your cycle contained Deca and TEST which are very danger component to a guy like you so what does a Pro BB do ? Deca known for the low estrogen activity
    BUT a well known Progesterone activity .there is no help is gained from anti-estrogen ARIMIDIX is a good Anti-Deca and .5 mg daily of This component will be fair for you During the cycle and during PCT. thats the first mistake you did.the second mistake was using enanthate . the enanthate known for water retention.use Testosterone Propionate .the water retention means more estrogen is being produced .If you are going with enanthate go with nolvadex for a week before the cycle and through the whole thing and in the PCT 20 mg daily
    that will gurantee you GynoFREE cycle
    peace

thanks for the advice brother!!!!but the problem is nolvadex is not enough for me if iam on enanthate ,i was using letrozole at around 1.5 mg which was helping me control my estrogen levels but that was also seriously hindering my gains.it was not like doing an steroid cycle but an anti estrogen cycle with so much of anti estrogen tabs in the cycle.

bloodlines is offline Junior Member
    most of people prefer to have estrogen for the pump it gives. i have rules while i am in a cycle .estrogen pump is a lie it takes its time and when E-Level comes back to normal you lose the pump you got. i alway do what i said above and every time i escape with a good gain .anyway you can go with Boldenone ( EQUI ) - Primo with test-Propionate .but do not forget Arimidix or Femara cause it is the real effective Drug Versus Gyno . cause Gyno require more than High E-Level
    Peace
    Last edited by bloodlines; 03-25-2008 at 08:08 AM.

Thread Information