tat2guy is offline New Member

How to manage Tren's side affects

I just started a cycle of trenbolone and test, I have just ended week 2 and It's hard to breathe and I can't sleep. Is there anything I can do to manage the bronchial restrictions (I heard this is from the trenbolone)

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    BUMP as I am curious about this, but just to be sure, what kind of tren are you running and what are the doses? Are the bronchial restrictions close to injection times, etc. Are you running some clen /T3?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    i found my breathing changed while on tren . it was a little like the affect you get from DNP . I didnt find a way to prevent it. combined with the other nasty sides i will simply not use tren again.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    ya i coughed alot rite after the shots of tren

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    ya i coughed alot rite after the shots of tren
    I found my breathing was laboured all the way through the cycle.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    Am i right by thinking that was on tren e beast?

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    I basically had to totally switch my breathing patterns while doin cardio on tren Eventually my body ajusted so now my breathing is considerd "normal" to my body while im on. The first two weeks is the ajusting period 4me but then im fine. It affected my normal breathing as well even lyin around but i..t helped everythn. I only got the cough off acetate

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2guy View Post
    I just started a cycle of trenbolone and test, I have just ended week 2 and It's hard to breathe and I can't sleep. Is there anything I can do to manage the bronchial restrictions (I heard this is from the trenbolone)
    everyone is different... i luckily dont react badly to tren at all... only sides are having trouble sleeping and the sweats a little bit... but i dont react really bad to it like some other people do. i was suprised, but hey im not complaining... but like i said everyone will react to the compounds differently. as you can see i dont get many of the sides mentioned above from other users

tat2guy is offline New Member
    I'm taking Tren Enanthate , testosterone blend and testosterone enanthate . Week 2 of this cycle ended on friday and my breathing did not change until Saturday (yesterday) I'm taking 3 cc's of each steroid /week with 1cc of each on mond,wedns,fri. My breathings not that bad anymore but it's still not normal. Do you guys think I should continue with this and it will go away or keep going with it?

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    whats the dose of each? ur takin' tren enan,test enan and a test blend? whats in the blend and the % of each? If u want advise on top of that post ur history and stats...

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Clenbuterol is clinically used as a broncho-dilatator. I don't know for sure, but maybe taking it in conjunction with tren could calm down those kind of issues.

CL

DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member
    If you are on enanthate I don't see how you could be feeling very much different at all after just 2 weeks. It usually take 4 - 6 weeks to kick in.

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Clenbuterol is clinically used as a broncho-dilatator. I don't know for sure, but maybe taking it in conjunction with tren could calm down those kind of issues.

CL
    i was thinking the same thing

juice555 is offline Junior Member
    i have mild asthma and while clen is supposed to help, it actually makes my breathing a little worse. when i switch over to ephedrine HCL i feel like a million bucks and can breathe fully again.
    dont know if it will help the Tren sides... but worth a try

gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member
    Tren enthate will kick in quickly, your blood levels just won't reach a steady level for 3-4 weeks.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I have a hard time breathing and sleeping on tren , I pretty much cant even do cardio it slows me down so much. I started running 18mg ed of albuterol to see if that would help with the breathing but it hasn't at all, maybe I will switch to clen in a wk to see if that has any better effect for my breathing.

Potbellee is offline New Member
    i found my breathing changed while on tren. it was a little like the affect you get from DNP. I didnt find a way to prevent it. combined with the other nasty sides i will simply not use tren again.
    PB, how much Tren did you run and was it Ace., Enth., or Hex?

SECdominance is offline Junior Member
    I remember the tren sides. Clen helped breathing somewhat and tren worked great but all in all i dont think the Tren A will be used by me again. Tren Cough sucks. should at least try clen though

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    i couldnt goto sleep at all.. i also felt like i had rls.. restless leg syndrome

mbarb15 is offline Junior Member
    shooting up tren enanthate EOD?? at what dose were u running it??? dose could be to high and ur body cant handle it and wont adjust possibly???... im gonna be running tren ace w/ prop.. ill tell u how that goes....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I believe using tren -a because the sides seem to be much less. When I used tren-e it seemed as though the sides were always there, with tren-a they come after the shot but go away a half of day after. Man tren-e used to kick my ass, tren-a for now on. Plus of course, with the acetate ester you can always adjust your dosage according to sides.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I agree with the fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by tat2guy View Post
    I just started a cycle of trenbolone and test, I have just ended week 2 and It's hard to breathe
    TRYING A BRONC DIAL MAKES SINCE.
    BOTH CLEN AND EPH ARE EFFECTIVE, JUST REMEMBER TO USE YOUR CHOICE EARLY ENOUGH NOT HINDER SLEEP...TYPICALLY BEFORE 3PM, BUT ADJUST ACCORDINGLY IF YOU TURN IN BEFORE 10-11PM...GO WITH A 7HR WINDOW.

and

I can't sleep.

THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE DUE TO BREATHING DIFFICULTY AS TRENSOMNIA IS ALSO A SIDE EFFECT. I GET THIS THE DAY I SHOOT TREN E ONLY, AND BENADRYL ALWAYS REMEDIES IT FOR ME.

Is there anything I can do to manage the bronchial restrictions (I heard this is from the trenbolone)
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I only ran tren ace but the worst side for me was sleeplessness for sure. Spent weeks sleeping 1h or 2h a night maximum. Next time I run it I will try some Ambien.

Shortness of breath was never a problem but for some reason my balls were always sweaty.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

same here ....... an inhaler helps some but not much

Baba is offline Associate Member
    I only ran tren once but I'm gonna run it again pretty soon. I only got the cough for like 30 min and a little sweat but that was it.

Thread Information