brutesinme is offline Member

enanthate for cutting?

Just like the header says, i'm looking to use e for a cutter. 420 mg/week for 9 weeks (300 mg every 5 days) frontloaded first shot of 600 mg. I plan on using var/winny for weeks 7-11 at 50mg/day. I know that prop is generally used for cutting, but i'm unwilling to shoot every day or even eod for a couple of months. Anyone with exerience using e for cutting please chime in. My cycle history = 2 cycles.
    1st: winny alone 40mg/day for 5 week (several years ago before I started reading a lot)
    2nd cyp at 400mg/week 10 weeks - bulker - great results 18 pounds kept for 1/2 a year.
    Then I got injured and i've put on a little weight
    stats
    6'1" 235 16%

fdrx7man is offline Member
    i dont see why it cant be a cutter.??. if your diet permits that is.

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    yeah you can use test E for a cutter as fdrx said pretty much anything could be used as long as your diet reflects a cut. Obviously theres some differences in the esters because although prop will give you less water retention etc. you will be fine with E. Good luck bro

9 weeks isnt a very long cycle for a long ester. but you can use it in a cutting cycle.

Diet is good, not going into specifics, but here - 15 pounds to loose = 54000 cals divided by 63 days = 857 cal deficit/day. 3500 cals = maintaince = I'll eat 2600/day (it will fluctuate 2900 on heavy days/2300 light days)
    215 g protein
    60 g fat
    285 g carbs,
    divided into 5/6 meals, most of carbs in the morning or post workout. What I'm looking for is input on the efficacy of e as a cutting agent.

Thanks guys. If 9 weeks isn't long enough for test e, how long should I run it for?

moush is offline Senior Member
    10 weeks atleast

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brutesinme View Post
    Thanks guys. If 9 weeks isn't long enough for test e, how long should I run it for?
    10-12 weeks.

I've used Test E for a 10 week cutter with brilliant results. Calories were at maintenance all the wayu through. That being maintenance at the start of cycle. With the gains in weight, and heavier lifts, that should then put you in to the calorie deficit.

I did zero cardio.

Strength was good. Gains were good. Water retention minimal, and come the end of cycle, thats when I really noticed how muscular and cut I was.

Just pound out the weights as if you were on a bulk. You should get the results.
    Last edited by Maverick_J8; 03-23-2008 at 12:15 PM.

test is test it will help cut u if u use it in that way. its not like winny or tren though, i dont think the fats going to fall off of you. also personally i find the higher my dose the more a bloat. you may want to consider lowering the dose a little. but it all up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by brutesinme View Post
    i never do it less than 14 weeks myself but it take awhile to kick in for me.

Thanks for the responses, keep em coming. I can def. extend it to 10 weeks, but I'm heading to New York in June, and I don't really want to take my PCT with me cross border, so It's important I'm done that before I leave. Any opinions on whether I should go with var or winny?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    10-12 is fine bro. i have used it myself to cut many times. as long as you can keep the estrogen and water down its fine. alot of people use prop instead but there are also alot of people that will bloat on prop. as long as you have a clean diet and control the water you'll be fine. the main reason for taking prop in a cutter is that cutters are usually shorter in length and obviously prop kicks in right away.

Thread Information