shandy444 is offline New Member

need your advice

hii guys my name is shawn living in india,my english is not too good but i will try to make it understandable ,my age is 23 ,height 5.8 inches ,been bodybuilding since last 5 years, gone from being 60kgs to 80 kgs in this five years
    my bf % is around 14% .i have been doing alot of research on steroids read many boooks like layman guides ,underground steroid handbook by dan duchaine and had read many articles everyday on internet.i have tried doing a steroids cycle 4 months back ,i was taking
    testosterone enanthate with decadurabolin(nandrolone ) also i had winny for later half of the cycle.the problem which i faced when i started this cycle was i was battling with gyno i got puffy nipples in my third week(i was having very minute gyno since puberty),it is then i started with all anti estrogen tabs femara nolvadex it was more of avoiding gyno then gaining muscle on this cycle.eventually i had to stop the cycle by tapering the doses by the 5th week...i was taking nolvadex for 2 months just for a 5 week cycle in order to avoid gyno build up .now i think im stable as i treated the slight gyno which developed during cycle.also my doses for deca and test were in the range of max 400 mg per week which i think is tolerable though i started with minimum dose of 200mg in first week.
    my question here is 1) people say testosterone should be there in every beginner cycle ,is it necessary?are they no non aromatising mass building steroids?
    2)can i gain same amount on non aramatising steroids like primo tren anavar .if yes can anyone suggest a beginner cycle with these steroids?
    3)lastly are steroids not for guys who are extremly gyno prone plz help.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    maybe try a low test dose(250mgs a week) and stack it with 500mgs of eq and 500mgs of primo plus take .5mgs of armidex per day. if i were in your shoes i would stay away from deca and tren .

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

thanks pietro 75 this would be a great advice ..i think i should try doing it.but i still think 250 mgs of test is still a high dose for me as i got gyno on dosage of 400mg but also i was stacking deca with it .but anyways i should give a try to this since god has not left me with an option.

any more advices on the same?also this time around i would go for low doses of abt 200 mg/week of test propionate ,500 mg/week of primo ,500 mg/week of equipoise .

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the way i see it is if you ues tren or deca with the test then you wont know what kind of gyne you have right away and if its progestin from the deca or tren then you'll need bromo or cyber but if its from the test you'll need armidex or letro. my advice is to stay away from the deca and tren and use the cycle i stated above. if your nippes start to get sensitive then up the dosage of armidex but you should definatly run armidex throughout the entire cycle since your very prone to gyno.

thanks very much peitro i would surely do this one in my next cycle....i wish this forums had many members like u who would always wish to help others....

anymore advices please.....?

Thread Information