sadiesdad223 is offline New Member

first cycle...have some questions

here is what im working with and please advise how to use..3 10ml sus 250 and 200 dbol 10mgs.
    day 1 -10 50 mg dbol
    day 11 tru week 5 60mgs day dbol...should i take 30 in am and 30 mgs b4 work out or all at once?
    week 1 tru 5 500mgs sus broke into 3 shots a week
    week 5 -12 750 mgs sus week 3 shots a week...i know im 250 mgs short but it is what it is...ahavnt decided on pct but almost certin on hcg ...any info woul be greatly appriciated

bloodlines is offline Junior Member
    I didn't understand you very well due to the explaining method but i understand this is your first cycle so what is the 750 sustanon mgs story !!! increasing dose by time is a very old story .500 sus for 10 week gives you amazing results . the 750 mgs dose for a novice (no offense )will not give you a better result its your chance for getting the best from low dosages.hmmm now lets talk about the D-BOL 60 mg is a high dose and not for a novice again lol . 40 mg daily for six weeks is good and put a 2-3 hours period between every 10 mg blue heart .assume that the first tablet on 2 pm so next is 4 blah blah blah
    .last thing don't forget to arm your shelf with :Liv-52 (3 tablets twice per day) ARIMIDIX (.5 mg daily ) nolvadex ( 20 mg per day) and for a good PCT
    the PCT will be for a SIX week
    Every day 20 mg Nolvadex
    3 weeks Pregnyl 5000(hcg ) 5000 unit every week
    the other 3 week go with clomid 150 mg daily during the first week .100 mg daily in the second and the third week

i hope i could help

peace

i agree with bloodlines on the whole cycle number things but not with takin all the armid and nolva during the cycle, thats a horrible idea. you need estrogen to grow and taking those during cycle will hinder that. also one more thing do not take D-Bol for 6 weeks way to long. dont go past four weeks. wow im not going to say anymore about this but please read forums for a while before you give it ago are you're gonna get messed up and some bad side effects.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    weeks 1-4 35-40 mgs dbol ed

weeks 1-12 125mgs sust every other day

nice and simple.....

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nowdenlid View Post
    weeks 1-4 35-40 mgs dbol ed

weeks 1-12 125mgs sust every other day

nice and simple.....
    agreed

and split the dbol up throughout the day, some at breakfast, lunch and dinner

phenom1979 is offline Junior Member
    Don't like the EOD on the Sust, there is no real benifit to takeing Sust EOD in a cycle because of its profile, just more pin pricks in your ass. First cycle, I'd only run the test for a max of ten weeks, and 20 to 30mgs of d-bol for the first 4 weeks should really be enough to kick start your cycle. I also agree that you def don't need to ramp up on the sust and you don't need 750mgs a week, 500mgs is plenty. In my opinion, not that it matters, you could probably get good results with just 250mgs per week being that this is your first cycle. Good luck bro!

phenom you say there is no real benifit shoting sust eod ,well i have some news for you man there is and i find it alot better shoting it eod because it greatley reduces side effects due to keeping blood plasma levals at a stdy pace ...

if you were to shot it 2x per week then the short easters will die out between shoots only leading to unstable bloods=more sides/no as good gains...

dont go of the profile as it mostley talks about sust being used for hrt...

thNKS FOR ALL THE INFO...IS THERE A RANGE OF WEIGHT I SHOULD EXPECT TO GAIN?

25-35 lbs

is it just me or the pumps the best part..im ending week one with about a 5 lb gain...happy so far....the next two weeks should be killer...

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    its your body getting all the water. wk 2 should be 10lbs and then an nice steady gain after the dbol . what are you doing how are you dosing and when are you shooting?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    ...and nobody asked for his stats first...
    Congrats members

Thread Information