Johnny_Rotten is offline Associate Member

Major Night Sweats

Hey Bros,

Just starting my second week of test prop 500/week & Mast 450/week & last night i couldn't stop sweating whilst i slept.

I don't just mean a little bit, i literally had to change the doona/pillowcase/sheets 6-7 times thru out the night because they were literalsly soaking with sweat.

Thing is, i felt absolutely fine. Did not feel sick at all, just wanted to sleep & was annoyed that i had to keep getting up..

Mum woke up at one stage & said i had a high temperature so took some meds, didn't help at all.

I'm kinda freaked cos i've never had that kinda thing happen to me before..

IS it normal at the beggining of a cycle & does it go away?

I wanted to sleep with this gal in a couple of days but kinda embaressed now. It's disgusting...

phenom1979 is offline Junior Member
    It's normal when taking test to sometimes have flu like symptoms at the beggining of the cycle. The increased temp and the sweating should go away after about the first week though.

Any sweats during the day bro??? those get me really annoyed man..

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Rotten View Post
    Hey Bros,

Just starting my second week of test prop 500/week & Mast 450/week & last night i couldn't stop sweating whilst i slept.

I don't just mean a little bit, i literally had to change the doona/pillowcase/sheets 6-7 times thru out the night because they were literalsly soaking with sweat.

Thing is, i felt absolutely fine. Did not feel sick at all, just wanted to sleep & was annoyed that i had to keep getting up..

Mum woke up at one stage & said i had a high temperature so took some meds, didn't help at all.

I'm kinda freaked cos i've never had that kinda thing happen to me before..

IS it normal at the beggining of a cycle & does it go away?

I wanted to sleep with this gal in a couple of days but kinda embaressed now. It's disgusting...
    yeah, you will have to kick your mum out of your bed first too. sorry bro you walked right into that one. i just couldn't resist. sorry mate.

Hahaha NO FLAMING. MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. HEEEEELPPPPPPPPPPP. I'M GETTING OWNEEED!

haha all's good.

Nah no sweats during the day bro. Just last night, weird thing is i'm only a week into it & last night was the first night it happened.

I mean i got test flu the first 3-4 days then felt fine & then got the terrible sweats thing last night. Weird.

Also, looking in the mirror yesterday & boy have i got some freaky veins happening. Only 1 week into it!

Nothing like fresh receptors huh?

Hahaha NO FLAMING. MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. HEEEEELPPPPPPPPPPP. I'M GETTING OWNEEED!

haha all's good.

Nah no sweats during the day bro. Just last night, weird thing is i'm only a week into it & last night was the first night it happened.

I mean i got test flu the first 3-4 days then felt fine & then got the terrible sweats thing last night. Weird.

Also, looking in the mirror yesterday & boy have i got some freaky veins happening. Only 1 week into it!

Nothing like fresh receptors huh?
    only thing better than fresh receptors is virgin pootie tang!! Now thats what I call a "Fresh receptor"!!

Hahaha.

I'm not into the virgins - slept with one & she became so attached. It's been 4 years & she is still in love with me..

I guess you never forget your first..

Haha mine was a 40 year old milf..

Ah good times, good times..

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Hahaha.

I'm not into the virgins - slept with one & she became so attached. It's been 4 years & she is still in love with me..

I guess you never forget your first..

Haha mine was a 40 year old milf..

Ah good times, good times..
    haha, you heartbreaker you....are you 100% sure your gears good bro? sounds like your body has had quite the reaction.

yeah pretty positive it's legit gear bro.

Just because it's the same stuff as my friend is using, he's two months into his cycle & has had no problems.

i don't know about these sweats. I mean the test flu thing i understood but don't wanna go from bad to worse if you know what i mean.

Do you think i should go see a doctor?

Tri26 is offline Junior Member
    I had the same thing bro...on a deca test cyp cycle...thought I was gonna have to drink a five gallon bucket of water a day just to keep up...It was ridiculous. eventually went away tho. good luck

Ps - i feel really great apart from elevated body temp & sweating.

I know some people on test get elevated body temp, always feel alot hotter. is this normal?

& i;ve heard about excessive night sweats on tren but i'm just running test/mast..

Quote Originally Posted by Tri26 View Post
    I had the same thing bro...on a deca test cyp cycle...thought I was gonna have to drink a five gallon bucket of water a day just to keep up...It was ridiculous. eventually went away tho. good luck
    Ah true?

Cool. That makes me feel better bro.

Yeah i've been drinking water like crazy, guess that's a good thing tho haha.

Thanx bros.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was Sust and Deca . Living in Vegas over May, June, and July. I had to throw out my pillows on the couch after the first month.

My t shirts would be soaked about six inches below the collar all around. Lovely.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    night sweats happen when your hormones change drastically. It can happen after you stop and your test drops drastically too.

USATest is offline New Member
    Yeah bro, I'm in my fourth week of test/deca and still sweating, not nearly as much as when I started but more than when I'm not taking anything.

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    I am starting my 6th week of a Test E cycle and I popped open a fresh vial of Test this past monday...... I sweated like ****ing Doc Holliday last night.... My sheets were literally soaked. I have been a little under the weather the past few days also to make matters worse. Thank god I didn't have a woman over.

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    To make things easier when u start gettin' those sides sleep on a towel and change it out when u wake up and its soaked.. thats what i do,helps from changing the sheets everyday.... And considering what ur running id give it another week or so b4 u change anythn' up...In most cases it stops or isnt half as bad...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Yeh gotta hate the sweats. although I only seem to get them on tren or drol, then I sweat like a polar bear in the sahara.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    towels best

test

steel113 is offline Junior Member
    hey bud i'm on my 4th week of test enth and d-bol and the sweat have died down but they are still some what there. it will get better. as far as the girl that will be spending the night, just work her out really good so they she is sweating all night right along with you...lol

slvrwrx is offline Associate Member
    I had bad sweats on deca test c cycle i ran last year. If i can find the site someone recomended this bed fan that blow air under the sheets i never got bc mine went away but it may be something you wanna check into

Nah they actually stopped about 3-4 days after i posted the thread so i kinda feel stupid for stressing haha.

It was super annoying tho because i'd been talking to two diff. honeys i was planning on shacking up with & thought "f#ck! no way am i sexing it up sweating like this"

But alls good, they've gone away & i spent the night with aforementioned honey & all went well

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I always sweat more while on cycle either working out and some times while sleeping..

Thread Information