bigjsheets is offline Associate Member

Run Anti-e's During Cycle or Not???

It seems a few years ago when I joined this site and started learning how to do things correctly, running nolva or some anti e during a cycle was recommended. Now it seems people are saying only use for pct. I'm 27 yo, 6'3", 240 lbs. I've ran quite a few cycles. Various tests, deca , eq, fina. It's been awhile and I'm about to run a simple prop only cycle of 500mg-750mg/wk. (havent decided) Should I run any anti-e's with it or is that a small enough cycle to just use for pct? Thanks guys.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Most guys seem to take either an AI or a SERM based on there own previous experience.

Check out this thread by Merc on why a bit of estrogen is important for gains.
    Estrogen Will It Effect My Gains

I think if no gyno and no over bloat then not to bother, but keep on hand just in case anything starts up.

Yeah, I had already seen that article and that's really what got me wondering. It seems like 2 years ago I never came across information regarding estrogen and gains. Mabey I just didnt notice.

I'm running homebrew prop which is one reason I'm concerned abpout the estrogen. I know syno conversions end up with more more estrogen in the gear than lab stuff. So should anti e be ran with homebrew??

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets View Post
    Yeah, I had already seen that article and that's really what got me wondering. It seems like 2 years ago I never came across information regarding estrogen and gains. Mabey I just didnt notice.

I'm running homebrew prop which is one reason I'm concerned abpout the estrogen. I know syno conversions end up with more more estrogen in the gear than lab stuff. So should anti e be ran with homebrew??
    Do you know if an estro stripper was used when it was made?

Oh yeah, estrogen solubilizer was used and the powder was rinsed thoroughly.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets View Post
    Oh yeah, estrogen solubilizer was used and the powder was rinsed thoroughly.
    Id say keep and AI on hand, and only use if you feel you need 2.

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Id say keep and AI on hand, and only use if you feel you need 2.
    agreed. depending on your compound nolva can actually make gyno worse.

Quote Originally Posted by dank1970 View Post
    agreed. depending on your compound nolva can actually make gyno worse.
    Totally,

SERMS (nolva gets mentioned most for this) react badly with 19nors, especially Tren and can increase gyno through the prolactin route.

orton4 is offline Member
    hmm so its better to take adex with a 19nor such as tren rather than nolva... if gyno symptoms occur through cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by orton4 View Post
    hmm so its better to take adex with a 19nor such as tren rather than nolva... if gyno symptoms occur through cycle?
    Well when using 19nors you need to keep estro and prolactin under control.

An AI will help with the estro side of things, and something like caber or bromo which increase's dopamine so therefore in turn lowers prolactin is needed.

Letro is the only AI which will help with lowering estro and some studies show lowers prolactin effects also.

Nolva can make the female hormone receptors more sensitive to progestins (19nors), which lowers progesterone and therefore raise's prolactin.
    Last edited by shifty_git; 03-24-2008 at 06:01 PM.

orton4 is offline Member
    got it... thanks shifty

green1181 is offline New Member
    sorry to cut in on the thread here but I will be doing both homebrew tren and prop. Are you saying letro is the best to have on hand for signs of gyno? And would either clomid or nolva be good for pct?

Ayz
    Ayz is offline Junior Member
    like you said, its meant for PCT but its always smart to have some on hand during your cycle in case you notice any gyno. you could always run arimidex during your entire cycle, (if your steroid aromatises easily)

Ayz
    Ayz is offline Junior Member
    you can run letro OR nolva during cycle, but i think letro would be a smarter choice seeing as it wont mess with your natural test levels (cuz its pointless to raise natural test while on-cycle)

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I DO NOT RUN AN AI UNLESS I ABSOLUTELY NEED TO... IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING... ESTROGEN CAN BE YOUR FRIEND WHEN ON CYCLE... AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT !?!?!?!? I kinda like a lil bit of bloat with my cycle... so because of that I wont run an AI .... usually I will .25 mg EOD of ADEX when using Deca but that's bout it...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I always run a low dose ai on cycle (adex) . Ive been using some form of estrogen management for 15 years...never felt it cost me any significant gains and sides are totally manged. Worth it IMO....
    Now dont go overboard and use say letrozole on cycle ...but adex at a low dose keeps estrogen at the normal levels they are w/o exogenous test (or slightly higher) ...a good place for them to be imo.....

green1181 is offline New Member
    thanks, so I should take a low dose of adex, and more if I see any signs? and for pct..is just clomid ok? or nolva too? This will be my 5th cycle and no signs of high estro levels but want to make sure im ok with the homebrew prop (no estro remover, I used dazed recrystilization method)

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayz View Post
    you can run letro OR nolva during cycle, but i think letro would be a smarter choice seeing as it wont mess with your natural test levels (cuz its pointless to raise natural test while on-cycle)
    I always run letro now....**** screwing with gyno....i'm very sensitive in that department and run pretty high doses

bmit is offline Member
    I am on 320 mg test and 200 mg deca . Run .25 letro e3d. Have had to use heavy dose letro to eradicate some early stage gyno. Found that low dose keeps the bloat, acne, fat storage,and gyno away (high estrogen side effects)

Thread Information