Thread: first time

first time

ok, so ive been reading around and decided to post up some information and gather some feedback

im 5'10" and 175lbs, used to be somewhere around 195 but i dropped some weight in an effort to lose some bf,which i did. ive been giving test some serious thought and looking into posts and forums along with web searching for information and this has only pushed me deeper into my plan.

from what ive gathered, test e would probably be my first choice, maybe kickstarted with some d-bol??? arimi and nolvadex sound good to me for pct....

definitely from what ive read and personal experience, my diet and actual workouts will help the actual gains and keeping there of

basically just looking for any suggestions before i really start looking into purchases
    Last edited by powerclean or gohome; 03-23-2008 at 11:03 PM.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    I kickstarted my first with d-bol 40mg ED along with 600mg/wk test E. Gained 29 and with AR PCT i kept 26. Diet is key and is a must. And what do you mean by actually working out helps keep the gains? Thats the whole point sherlock.

i know that, just making sure noone thought i would be sitting on my ass all day expecting to make magnificant gains eating potato chips...

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    do you have to work out to get big damm i thought aas did it all for ya jok

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Have a search around... plenty of threads about suggested first cycle.
    Test with a dbol kick start like chedda suggested is where to start researching.
    Plus learning what PCT is and why its taken,
    And MOST IMPORTANT - the diet forum.

Also, no fishing for sources, so prob best to edit that out of ya post.

sorry didnt really notice how it could be taken as fishing till i reread, edited

ive read up pretty good on PCT and why its implemented and i dont understand how some people take it so lightly (ie starting a cycle without having PCT planned/actual stuff on hand)

ive got my diet pretty straight now, think im gonna grow feathers from how much chicken i eat or mercury poisoning from tuna

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by powerclean or gohome View Post
    sorry didnt really notice how it could be taken as fishing till i reread, edited

ive read up pretty good on PCT and why its implemented and i dont understand how some people take it so lightly (ie starting a cycle without having PCT planned/actual stuff on hand)

ive got my diet pretty straight now, think im gonna grow feathers from how much chicken i eat or mercury poisoning from tuna
    Good attitude fella.

Say goodbye to all you invested in ya cycle, hard earned gains and possible proper functioning of your own natty system without PCT. lol

Check out the diet forum for new ideas to spice up those dull ingredients. And check out threads with diet advice from perfectbeast as they are second 2 none.

so i just read a sticky on PCT and noticed how my first combination wouldnt work real well since nolvadex decreases the effect of arimidex

i think i decided on doing a test only cycle as my first and im thinking about doing arimidex/clen for my pct from what i read.....any thoughts?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    aromasin and nolvadex for PCT.

ggoyal is offline Junior Member
    keep reading. you will go through many revisions as to what your PCT should be. Im still doing mine.

those two suggestions sound good but because of availability how does arimidex /clomi for pct sound instead of the advised aromasin /nolvadex

from what i read they are very closely comparable

might throw in the clen , would i really need it also to help with anticatabolism or should i be good?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    175 lbs? Unless you're absolutely shredded, theres probably some MAJOR problems with your diet that are preventing you from gaining muscle. Do you know how many grams of protein, fat, and carbs you eat every day?

yes i do, they arent exact but its what i aim for everyday

280g protein
    350g carbs
    100g fat
    and probably somewhere around 2800-3200 calories

let me know if i need to change it up a bit

any thoughts on my change to my planned pct?

Thread Information