Hi I am 24 years old, 6'0" and about 145 lbs. I have tried working out naturally for prob longest 5-6 months with little gain. I admit my diet is not the best and when i do work out, i work out hard for only about 10-15 min. I have taken M1t for about 1 month and i noticed good gain...about 8-10 pounds....but when I stopped my testosterone level went way down and after that had trouble getting a hard on for atleast 3 months. Also, I noticed when i take protein shakes that it can give you a pretty big gut.....now i am pretty skinny and when i got a big gut it just looks messed up on a skinny guy. My goal is to just look fit....not big. So i got 100 pills of winnie. I am thinking of just take winnie with protein shakes 3 times a day....and i hope to gain approx 5-8 pounds of muscle. I have read alot of posts that say winnie alone is no good....but i am assuming these people are saying that cause it has very little gain....but i only want little gain. So i am thinking of taking protein for the weight gain and winnie to help keep my body fat down and for some little extra gian. Does anyone suggest i go for this routine? Or should i just scarp the whole idea and just stick with the protein. I do not want to take anything stronger then winnie.....ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED