Thread: Using AAS

bowonly is offline Associate Member

Using AAS

All,
    I have a on order for a "newbie" cycle of testE, Details on that later. I am in my mid-30's and working out now for several years. No blood pressure or any other health problems. I've talked to a Doc about the cycle and it was like NO BIG DEAL.

My question is that I have a 16-year old son that is very involved in sports (wrestling / football). He is in great shape, one of the lucky ones that holds 8% bf and eats anything. I am debating on telling him that I will be doing a cycle (he works out with me). Explaining to him everything about the product and why I'm using it. Also push that HE NOT EVER do it until he is much older because of the health issues. And if he decides to do it, to come to me first.

Bad idea, suggestions, comments and thoughts all welcomed!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    In my opinion, a very bad idea.

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    I agree.. BAD IDEA....if he is into lifting with you and plays sports and then see's the results you are getting by being on Roids he may jump ship and get on them without you knowing and screw himself up realy bad....

But I would like to know what you plan on telling him when he does notice the 15-20 pounds you put on in a matter of a few weeks?? It better be agood one...lol

Big, Help me understand better...I've been leaning to a BAD IDEA also, but what is your reason, if you dont mind sharing?

I don't do any drugs and have never, but I can see the BAD if we changed this to a "weed" question. "Don't get hi son, but hey, light one up for me".. yeah.

Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member
    If I were you i'd tell him your really watching your diet, getting really good rest, eating healthy (get him thinkin about good habbits) then when he sees your progress he'll know these things are important (cause they are), then he'll really want to get into good health habits (little does he know you're actually juicing) It'd make for a good story in 10 years.... hey remember when...yeah

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bowonly, I think it is a matter of ethics and what you want and how you want to raise your boy. It is not different then other topics such as, birds and bees, drugs, or anything... Personally, I would wait till he asks or is semi inquiring about it... It is out there and if he is in athletics, he will come across it, the difference is that it is not like dope were everyone tries. When you decide to talk about it, think about how the media and society portrays it and think about the message he might get from you... it is ok to do anything. His judgement might get a little impaired and the line of what is right and wrong might become blurred for him. I would wait til the appropriate time to discuss... only you would know when that is. PEACE!!

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackblack20 View Post
    If I were you i'd tell him your really watching your diet, getting really good rest, eating healthy (get him thinkin about good habbits) then when he sees your progress he'll know these things are important (cause they are), then he'll really want to get into good health habits (little does he know you're actually juicing) It'd make for a good story in 10 years.... hey remember when...yeah
    I agree with this too.

weezyweeb is offline New Member
    I think you should be honest with him and show him the reports, the good and bad, and teach him about the substance for what they are so he knows when and how to use them properly. It may go good or it may go bad just a chance you are taking education is the best anti-anything. In the end he is going to do what he wants too all you can do is teach him right from wrong

feanixco is offline Banned
    I WOULD NOT tell him but everyone has their own parenting theories. I don't know your son but kids can be influenced so easily. If he sees that the effects of "supplements" he will want to use and he will find a way to do it. (most likely it wont be the proper way either)

feanixco is offline Banned
    I agree that education is the best anti drug though. I wanted to use when I was about 17 and my friends brother explained to me why I shouldn't.

burman is offline Junior Member
    Bad idea for many reasons. you are the role model remember that, if you are useing a drug then you might set the stage for things he might have considered before. he could always hold it over your head, your son may be the best in the world but piss him off to bad and you never know, the cops may be knocking or something like that. you are supposed to talk to your children about the dangers of drugs not the age that they can start.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I would hold off untill he is older..

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Double post LOL =)
    Last edited by Jeff1; 03-25-2008 at 02:30 AM.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Hmm. Im kinda 50/50 on what Id do hear...

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    He doesn't have to know what AAS are until it will the time to. JMO

CL

Thanks everyone, I don't think I will tell him anything other than everything else that goes with the AAS use (sleep, eating, hitting the gym). We'll see if he notices anything. I don't expect my order for a few weeks (if ever), but it will be interesting his response to not the weight I gain, but the weight I start pushing! He is competitive to try and keep up. Thanks again!!

Thread Information