Thread: Bloodwork

allnatural1 is offline Banned

Bloodwork

I decided to postpone my cycle one more week. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to have blood work done. Check my testosterone levels and estrogen levels. More than likely i think he will say that my test levels are normal. I guess more than anything i just really want to know were i am at that way i can have blood work done after the cycle and see how close i am to my normal test levels. When judging how my test levels are what should i ask the doc? What would good normal levels be for someone my age? I am 37 5"4 148 lbs. Training seriously for six yrs. Have had my diet dialed in for over a year now. Lost 20 lbs and maintianed the same strength. Oh and about 12 % body fat. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Just trying to stay as safe as i can. Thanks in advance.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Check this thread out ..

ALL you need to know about bloodwork

Merc.

Got my blood work back today. I was surprised my test levels did indeed come back low. They said tast levels were at 190 and 400 would be the normal range. So should i run test at 250 a week or 500? I ask because if i could get away with 250 and still grow i could save a few bucks. Thanks in advance.

steel113 is offline Junior Member
    with level that low your doc can prescribe the test to you and your insurance might cover it. if so do 500mg/week(i.e. if the doc. give you 250/week for HRT then do another 250/weeks on top of that) if you insurance won't cover the bill then 250mg/week will work. i had my old man on 250/week for his first cycle and he had some gains, they just came slowly. BTW my old man is 48. well good luck, be safe and happy shooting.

steel113 is offline Junior Member
    oh yeah i almost forgot another good note on the HRT once you done with you cycle just cont. the 250mg/week that the doc is prescribing no need for PCT...NICE!!!!!!

Doc prescribed me androderm. This stuff i think is a joke.

I would also think the gains that i would get from 250 a week would be alot better than i am getting now?

Thanks Steel

Took my first shot. Will let you guys know how things are going in a couple of weeks. Thanks for all the help. P.S Guess i will have to figure out how to change my name.

Thread Information