jreel is offline New Member

winstrol and ???

i started a cycle of winstrol and have been told by alot of members here that i should take it with test, my question would be what kind of test since i'm trying to cut and trim which would be the best i was thinkn cypionate ? any recomendations?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jreel View Post
    i started a cycle of winstrol and have been told by alot of members here that i should take it with test, my question would be what kind of test since i'm trying to cut and trim which would be the best i was thinkn cypionate? any recomendations?
    How long into the winny cycle are you?
    Stats?

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    any test is fine but u will get bloated so maybe arimedex at .25 eod will help since cyp is cheaper i would use it. test c is the test i use for all cycles its the cheapest for me and an ai controls the water. oh ya i forgot i use sus to lol
    Last edited by 200byjune; 03-24-2008 at 06:45 PM.

weezyweeb is offline New Member
    i would go with prop, less water and easier to keep blood levels stable
    also 50 to 100 mgs a day would be sufficient but really you should start a cycle until you have everything in place or you might set yourself up for failure

Potbellee is offline New Member
    Any test really...I am more a Prop and hopefully a soon to be Sust fan myself with Enth next, just do a low dose of AI with your cycle to keep down the bloat.

Arimidex or Exemstane

Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member
    I would go with test Prop personally, it shows less signs of water retention and is the recommended test to go with in a cutting cycle...you don't have to take too much (100mg/w) if all you want to do it cut up, this should keep everything functioning correctly while minimizing the sides of test. I wouldn't worry so much about an AI unless you're prone to really bad sides, not a bad thing to have on hand in case.

Potbellee is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackblack20 View Post
    I would go with test Prop personally, it shows less signs of water retention and is the recommended test to go with in a cutting cycle...you don't have to take too much (100mg/w) if all you want to do it cut up, this should keep everything functioning correctly while minimizing the sides of test. I wouldn't worry so much about an AI unless you're prone to really bad sides, not a bad thing to have on hand in case.
    Not just that but I find that Prop packs more of a punch and I feel way better on it, pinning ED sucks but the difference was noticeable.

On Prop I feel on top of the world, ready to lift all the time!

jreel is offline New Member
    one week in on the winny ok thats tru bout the bloating since i'm tryn to trim and cut i will use prop. thanks for the help guys much appreciated

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    i did prop and winnie and got great results,only downside is frequency of injections.

Thread Information