Old Guy is offline New Member

Need advice from Vet's on cycle

Quick question- Have not cycled in a year and am looking forward to receiving an order to get started. My goal was to get started at the 1st of this month. Unfortunately my contect was unavailable and it is taking me more time to get my gear. I some left over gear on hand and want to "jump start" the cycle. Let me know what you all think. I have a test blend that is Test Enanthate , Cypionate and Propionate "blend" (400 mg total). Loved this stuff last year!!! I have enough for 2 weeks until my gear gets here. I am waiting on a new test blend of Test Acetate, Deconoate, Propionate, Phenylpropionate and Cypionate totalling 275mg. Do any of you see any harm is using my old "test blend" gear to kick start the new gear. Same situation on Boldanone but I'm thinking EQ is EQ. Your insight is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there is no harm whatsoever unless you new gear isnt ther by that 3rd week

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Not a vet by any means, but imo I would wait until you have all your gear in hand before you start. What happens if you start and the rest of your gear doesn't show up?

orton4 is offline Member
    u are better off waiting in case something happens and you dont get your gear and then your blood levels jump all over the place... whats another couple of weeks??

sorel_C is offline Member
    aint no vet,, but it sounds like somthing i would do,, except your playing on luck hoping your gear gets thier in time,,,.... i say scrrew it,, do it up! lol

maxiderm is offline Junior Member
    no problem with jump starting it, but dont do it unless you actually HAVE all the gear ready for the full cycle, or else you might run into a lot of problems...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm not a vet, but I never ever start a cycle before all the compounds and pct are in hand.

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    I would wait bro.

The first compound you mentioned is called Sustenon. =)

The second mix you are expecting I haven't heard of.

Thread Information