aseller2008 is offline New Member

Help With Anavar

I just got a hold of some Anavar and have enough for 6week cycle. I'm 6'3 and weigh 200lbs 25 years old. ive been working out for seven years and done a few test cycles before. I would really like to get real lean now. The var I got is Pharma grade and is Anavar 10mg -50 tabs. Was thinking of starting out at week 1 30mg/day, week2 40mg/day, week3 50mg/day, week4 50mg/day week5 40mg/day week6 30mg/day. then finish with 2 weeks of Clomid Inibsa 50mg 20 tabs . I know most everything on this site says do the higher doses but a guy at the gym who looks good and wife does comp says diff. He says at the higher doses you piss most out. I'm not familar with anavar and could really use some insight, I'm really ready to get started. I can get more but the stuff is really expensive, but its also supposed to be really good quality. Iv already spent alot but if im gonna dive in I figure I should go head first. Does anyone think id get any result from this cycle, I appreciate any and all feed back, thanks.
    Last edited by aseller2008; 03-24-2008 at 09:07 PM. Reason: didnt read the rules, ive read them and will comply. sorry guys.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    edit post. no price discussion... read the rules

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Thanks jacked.

Edit the prices out of your post please.

Please take time to review the board rules before posting again. This board has strict rules and guidlines that it follows for the safety of every member here. Welcome!

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    Anavar is pretty mild on the liver and in general. I would suggest running it for 8-10 weeks. You will see much better results at 50-60mg ED for that time period then what you have planned.

Get some more and do it right.

Thread Information