quickv8s10 is offline New Member

2nd Cycle Question.

I am almost done with me first cycle. Good gains and leaned out a bit. With very little side effects. Get a little hot the day after shot but checked my blood presser and it good so i quess it just hot flash.
    CURRENT CYCLE
    1-12 Test Cyp 500mg week/every3.5 days
    PCT
    100mg Test Cyp every week (HRT)
    14-16 Arimidex .25mg ed
    14-18 Nolvadex 20mg ed

I was going to put in a order for a few friend so i thought i would just order my next cycle. I was think of Test Prop because i did not get a kick for Cyp i think it relaxed me more. I am A.D.D. so i dont know if this is why it relaxed me or what. Here is what i was look at..
    1-12 Test Prop 200mg eod
    1-10 deca 200mg every 3.5 days
    PCT
    100mg Test Cyp every week
    14-16 Arimidex .25mg ed
    14-18 Nolvadex 20mg ed

I was looking at prop because no front load and no oral kicker. Or should i stay with Cyp. Should i use something different for PCT. I the only reason i am doing any PCT it to try to keep what little natural test i have going (258).

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    your already on hrt so i wouldnt use pct. thats like a girl using pct imo ppl might disagree and other will agree but i would use arimedex just to decrease estrogen

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    How would you keep your natural test going if you're on hrt?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I agree, whats the deal with PCT and you being on HRT? HRT should be consistent and that is your test replacement. No need to get ur natty working as im guessing its not working and thats why ur on HRT?

I thought with hrt 100mg is low so your body still keeps make natural test without HRT my Level is 258 With 130mg week my levle was 670 so i backed it down abit 100mg should be around 580. Ko so just for get the PCT i will just go back to my HRT. I have Arimidex will that be fine to keep on hand for gyno? And what about my cycle?? I will just use Arimidex .25ed for a week just to lower estrogen levels.
    Last edited by quickv8s10; 03-24-2008 at 09:20 PM.

bump anyone?

Thread Information