Thread: Syringe help..

no1lovah is offline New Member

Syringe help..

When they say 200MG and the needle says ML, what dose MG mean ..

ZONABOLIC is offline New Member
    milligrams

Elusive is offline Associate Member
    When who says 200mg?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I just read your other thread. It seems to me that you have no business using anabolics as you have no clue on how to use them. First off they are not magic substances, second off they are powerful hormones that should be used correctly or many negative side effects can occur screwing your body up. You should put down the needle as it seems you are too anxious to use them and spend a lot of time reading up on how to use them. We are all here to help but you need not be anxious. We do not want another statistic of AAS abuse when the answers are all here but you need to take the time learn them. Hopefully you will catch on and save the AAS for a later date until you know exactly what you are putting into your body, how it affects your body, and the science behind the hormones. Knowledge is power my friend!

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    it's maths, normally it is dosed at xxx mg / ml

e.g. 100mg / ml equals 100 mg of the named gear per 1 ml of liquid.

so if you need 200mg then fill the tube will 2 ml of liquid.

if it was 250mg / ml and you want 200mg still, then you would need 0.8ml

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    I just read your other thread. It seems to me that you have no business using anabolics as you have no clue on how to use them. First off they are not magic substances, second off they are powerful hormones that should be used correctly or many negative side effects can occur screwing your body up. You should put down the needle as it seems you are too anxious to use them and spend a lot of time reading up on how to use them. We are all here to help but you need not be anxious. We do not want another statistic of AAS abuse when the answers are all here but you need to take the time learn them. Hopefully you will catch on and save the AAS for a later date until you know exactly what you are putting into your body, how it affects your body, and the science behind the hormones. Knowledge is power my friend!
    Holy crxp, i didn't know the guy was asking other not so appropriate questions.

well, hope the maths thing is a good reference as maths tutoring and does not promote the use of anything stupid.

Thank you Fujitsupalm, at least there are humans on this site not like some ...wink wink

Quote Originally Posted by no1lovah View Post
    Thank you Fujitsupalm, at least there are humans on this site not like some ...wink wink
    I think you have taken it the wrong way, these ppl ALL MEAN WELL for your own good, they could have just gave you any info and screw you up.

Why would they bother to concern about your health?

They sure helped me and lots of others alot, sometimes you may not hear things you wanna hear, but the sad truth is, they all mean well, they look out for newbies...

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by no1lovah View Post
    Bro, we are looking out for your best interest. We give solid advice backed by 1000's of peoples experience and lots of science. We do this so peopel like yourself asking on how to use deca and sust and not even knowing what a PCT is dont screw yourself up in the long run. We are also here to help you maximize your cycle so you can maximize your muscle gains out of it. Please dont criticize those that try to help you out seein as how you have no clue on what you are doing. We were trying to be nice, seems you only want to easy way out of it. Have fun.

Thank you you all ....hats down !

Thread Information