sbyak26 is offline Junior Member

any one tried andropen 275

any info on andro 275, i know whats in it just curious if works good compared to others

automatic is offline New Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sbyak26 View Post
    any info on andro 275, i know whats in it just curious if works good compared to others
    i used andropen 275 mg per ml.for me the pain at injection site hurt like hell for 5-6 days.no bull.although i didnt cut it with anything.if some body would give it to me free,i wouldnt use it.thats how bad it hurt.ive read on forums that guys loved it,though.also the bottle was real,not a fake.maybe there was a high ba that my body didnt agree with.now i go with all pharm grade products and get great results,with no pain at all.
    Last edited by automatic; 03-26-2008 at 05:34 PM.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by automatic View Post
    i used british dragon andropen 275 mg per ml.for me the pain at injection site hurt like hell for 5-6 days.no bull.although i didnt cut it with anything.if some body would give it to me free,i wouldnt use it.thats how bad it hurt.ive read on forums that guys loved it,though.also the bottle was real,not a fake.maybe there was a high ba that my body didnt agree with.now i go with all pharm grade products and get great results,with no pain at all.
    no lab names here bro...read the rules befor you post again....

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    oh dear i quoted his post...my bad sorry....

Thread Information