NancyBoy is offline New Member

Cool 21yr. old male Looking for Guidance...

Hey i have a lot of questions...
    I'm 21 years old college student, played 2 years of college football and never took any supplements recently had 3 knee surgeries and 2 ankle surgeries. Needless to say my football career is over. I want to shed the weight and in all honestly i dont need to be all that strong anymore. Before i had to be to play obviously.
    I'm 5'10 and 241 lbs, played outside linebacker so any info on supplements workouts and nutrition would be most appreciated. Please email me with anything or post here.

[email protected]

thanks again...

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Ouch! sorry abt all those injuries and surgeries!

read up on the stickies in the diet and exercises forums! They provide you with more info and guidance that u could possibly imagine!

cheers

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBoy View Post
    Hey i have a lot of questions...
    I'm 21 years old college student, played 2 years of college football and never took any supplements recently had 3 knee surgeries and 2 ankle surgeries. Needless to say my football career is over. I want to shed the weight and in all honestly i dont need to be all that strong anymore. Before i had to be to play obviously.
    I'm 5'10 and 241 lbs, played outside linebacker so any info on supplements workouts and nutrition would be most appreciated. Please email me with anything or post here.

[email protected]

thanks again...
    bf%?

NancyBoy is offline New Member
    i dont know exactly i'd guess 14-16%...any suggestions on how to start and what to get into...i just need some help on supplements

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear about the injuries and surguries. As for supplements just stick with the basics for now - multi-vit/mineral, whey and fish oils. Just get your diet in check and you will see some good results.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Multivitamin
    Flax Seed Oil
    Whey Shake w/breakfast and PWO

Once you get alittle time in the gym, you could consider some creatine, glutamine, Nitric Oxide, Test booster (I'm skeptical of these)

Glucosamine doesn't hurt, it's good for your joints, I always had pain in my joints (shoulders) until I started taking Glucosamine, works like a charm.

Most important supplement is a healthy diet rich in protein.

Thread Information