Thread: halo or var?

mclovin009 is offline Junior Member

halo or var?

is there anyone who has used each one of these substances? preferably by themselves or with the same compounds. basicly i just want to know which on you liked more overall bacause i am about to get next cycle ready and my main concern is strength with minimal weight gains.
    i basicly just answered my own question, but still....... var or halo

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    both are great and with halo i didnt gain anything from it and with var same results. the strength gains from halo imo are over rated for the price. i did get a little more strength from halo and i felt like a machine and had alot more agression. imo if the prices were the same or not that big difference go with halo.

what did you take for a dosage of each?

i have already done a cycle of var only at 30mg ed and had amazing gains. next i want to try halo. i think im going to run it at 20mg ed

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    when i took halo i had 20mgs am and 20 mgs pre w/o

Samson4 is offline New Member
    If money is of no concern use Halo. I think the upper limits of halo is at 80mg ed. I didn't notice much more at 100mg. Personally I think they stack very well together.

anabolicshark is offline Associate Member
    used var almost in every of my cycles, and like it it a lot, never done halo.. have done both var liquid and pills, liked it both, needed stronger dossage of liquid for same results, but at the time it came out to same (price wise)

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Have always been interested in Halo. Running anavar with eq and test right now and I kind of like the fact that I don't have that swollen, bloated look while I'm hoisting sick amounts of weight. I got circus big (for me) when I ran Deca and I like my look now a helluva lot more.

People notice and I like seeing double takes and not looking "roided out" if you will.

SECdominance is offline Junior Member
    Used 60 mg of Anavar for 6 weeks. got nice pumps

thanks guys, but is there anyone who has used both of these two substances or could even compare them to anadrol ???

Baba is offline Associate Member
    Never used var, but I've used halo at 25mg. I got hard and strong.

one8nine is offline Banned
    used both
    halo is way cheaper and way more effective

phenom1979 is offline Junior Member
    Anadrol will blow you up with tons of water weight, but you will gain alot of strength. On the other hand halo will get you hard and you'll still get tremendous strength gains. I have used both. I used to do halo for about three weeks before my powerlifting meets. I actually would drop a little weight, while at the same time really bost my lifts. Both are tough as hell on your liver.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    I just read a profile on halo and it was a little daunting. SUPER tough on the liver, price point, and similar safer compounds at least according to this profile made me say why would anyone use halo??

Before reading the writeup I was strongly considering adding it to my next cycle.

phenom1979 is offline Junior Member
    It dries you out, helps you cut, and makes you a beast in the gym. It is tough on the liver, that's why if you take it, you should only stay on for a very shot time.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Just curious all you people who are saying THEYRE SO HARD ON LIVER, ETC ETC. Have you ever had pre cycle and mid cycle liver value tests? Because I did and I was on 50 mg of halo for 8 weeks and guess what? My liver values were normal. Goddamn I get so sick of this parroting, Tai has taken 150 mg of halo before and his liver was FINE.

knownutz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    Just curious all you people who are saying THEYRE SO HARD ON LIVER, ETC ETC. Have you ever had pre cycle and mid cycle liver value tests? Because I did and I was on 50 mg of halo for 8 weeks and guess what? My liver values were normal. Goddamn I get so sick of this parroting, Tai has taken 150 mg of halo before and his liver was FINE.
    Nice to know! I agree on the parroting.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    I just read a profile on halo and it was a little daunting. SUPER tough on the liver, price point, and similar safer compounds at least according to this profile made me say why would anyone use halo??
    what compounds are you refering to that are similar and safer???? i was under the impression that halo is the ultimate compound for strength, and i was only planning on taking it at 20mg ed for 25 days....
    possibly with 40mg of tbol ed for the same time period

Thread Information